Israel's Fate
Alex
2006-07-12 02:45:25 UTC
Israel's Fate In God's Hands

Jeremiah31V36. He promises that as long as the natural
order lasts, so long will Israel be a nation.

Jeremiah31V37. If one day the sky could be measured
and the foundations of the earth explored, only then
would he reject the people of Israel because of all
they have done. The Lord has spoken.

Matthew24V29. Soon after the trouble of those days,
the sun will grow dark, the moon will no longer shine,
the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers in
space will be driven from their courses.

Mark13V24. In the days after that time of trouble the
sun will grow dark, the moon will no longer shine,

Mark13V25. the stars will fall from heaven, and the
power in space will be driven from their courses.

Luke21V24. Some will be killed by the sword, and
others will be taken as prisoners to all countries;
and the heaven will trample over Jerusalem until their
time is up.

Luke21V25. There will be strange things happening to
the sun, the moon, and the stars. On earth whole
countries will be in despair, afraid of the roar of
the sea and the raging tides.

Explanation:-

The fate of Israel is in God's hand. The Palestinians
will be unable to defeat them. God will punish Israel
as stated in the above verses. When the foundations of
earth and sky are shaken, Israel will be wiped out.
Alex
2006-07-13 02:55:33 UTC
The Praised One who is to conquer the world.

http://uk.geocities.com/alex_kew/chquran.surah61.htm
Surah 61 -- The Ranks

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

1.All that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth
glorifieth Allah, and He is the Mighty, the Wise.
2.O ye who believe! Why say ye that which ye do not?
3.It is most hateful in the sight of Allah that ye say that
which ye do not.
4.Lo! Allah loveth those who battle for His cause in ranks, as
if they were a solid structure.
5.And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people!
Why persecute ye me, when ye well know that I am Allah's messenger unto
you? So when they went astray Allah sent their hearts astray. And Allah
guideth not the evil-living folk.
6.And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I
am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was
(revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a
messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the Praised One. Yet when
he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic.
(You have to read the Bible, New Testament to verify because Jesus said
about his second coming only. It might refer to me as people will
reject me before the Trumpet blows. This cannot be Muhammad as he had
many followers.)
7.And who doth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie
against Allah when he is summoned unto Al-Islam? And Allah guideth not
wrongdoing folk.
8.Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths,
but Allah will perfect His light however much the disbelievers are
averse.
9.He it is who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and
the religion of truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion
however much idolaters may be averse.
10.O ye who believe! Shall I show you a commerce that will save
you from a painful doom?
11.Ye should believe in Allah and His messenger, and should
strive for the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is
better for you, if ye did but know.
12.He will forgive you your sins and bring you into Gardens
underneath which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Gardens of
Eden. That is the supreme triumph.
13.And (He will give you) another blessing which ye love: help
from Allah and present victory. Give good tidings (O Muhammad) to
believers.
14.O ye who believe! Be Allah's helpers, even as Jesus son of
Mary said unto the disciples: Who are my helpers for Allah? They said:
We are Allah's helpers. And a party of the Children of Israel believed,
while a party disbelieved. Then We strengthened those who believed
against their foe, and they became the uppermost.

Home My Articles Quran Contents Surah 62

It is very clear Jesus was only a messenger and the Praised One is a
conqueror. So He cannot be Muhammad whom the Muslims think he was.

Muhammad got you Muslims to circumcised. He was an idiot to get you
Muslims into trouble. Holy Koran does not advocate circumcision.
Alex
2006-07-14 02:38:40 UTC
My only help to you Palestinians is for you to print my
http://uk.geocities.com/alex_kew/docu.html and
http://uk.geocities.com/alex_kew/chinese/meditate.html and frame and
hang in your home to protect you and your home.

Obey my instructions like stopping the practice of circumcision, live
in peace not hatred etc etc from http://uk.geocities.com/alex_kew/ or
my postings here. See my profile and find my other postings.

For you Arabs, Afghanistanis and Pakistanis, it is the same.
Alex
2006-07-15 02:34:44 UTC
http://uk.geocities.com/alex_kew/chquran/surah48.htm .
Surah 48
Verse 29
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against
the disbelievers and merciful among themselves. Thou (O Muhammad) seest
them bowing and falling prostrate (in worship), seeking bounty from
Allah and (His) acceptance. The mark of them is on their foreheads from
the traces of prostration. Such is their likeness in the Torah and
their likeness in the Gospel--like as sown corn that sendeth forth its
shoot and strengtheneth it and riseth firm upon its stalk, delighting
the sowers--that He may enrage the disbelievers with (the sight of)
them. Allah hath promised, unto such of them as believe and do good
works, forgiveness and immense reward.

[This is the most important verse in the Quran because it details the
mark on our forehead with a corn-plant. This likeness is also
emphasized in the Bible (Old Testament & New Testament) in a different
manner only known to the messenger for gathering all mankind. The
holiness of the Quran goes to the one revealing the meaning of this
verse. Disbelievers will be enraged. I put two images below to pin
point the Mark on our forehead.]

Draw the corn plant and see

The Mark on our forehead is Garden of Eden, underneath which rivers
flow, our tears flow. This is the Truth. You have to get this Mark
SEALED by Heavenly Way Group or I-Kuan-Tao, or else you will die and
reborn as new baby again to receive the SEAL. Your spiritual soul is
Allah, inside you, so you cannot escape the punishment if you reject
me.
Alex
2006-07-16 02:41:32 UTC
Luke chapter 17

17:22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come,
when ye
shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not
see it.
17:23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go
not
after them, nor follow them.
17:24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one
part
under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also
the Son of man be in his day.
17:25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected
of this
generation.
17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also
in the
days of the Son of man.
17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were
given
in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood
came, and destroyed them all.
17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did
eat, they
drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained
fire and
brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is
revealed.
17:31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and
his
stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that
is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
17:32 Remember Lot's wife.
17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it;
and
whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one
bed;
the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
17:35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be
taken,
and the other left.
17:36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken,
and the
other left.
17:37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And
he said
unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered
together.

Comment: Verse 26, I am Son-of-Man as what Noah did in the past. I tell
the
Truth but no one wants to belief. So God has to punish the world.

2 men refer to our body and Spiritual Soul, same with 2 women.
.
This is now happening. I am telling the Truth but people will reject
me. One of the punishment will land in Judea, modern West Bank. See
Matthew chapter 24 verse 15 onwards. In my opinion, a major earth quake
will strike and divide the land apart through Temple Mount, the 2
mosques or shrines, from the Meditarrarean Sea to the Dead Sea. So
water will rush from the Mediterranean Sea towards the Dead Sea.
Imagine how much destruction there will be.

Alex
2006-07-17 02:44:27 UTC
Tao Te Ching (Taoism)
Chapter 1
The Way can be trodden but it is not a normal Way.
You can name it but the name is not its name.
Without a name it is the creator of heaven and earth.
Given a name it is the mother of all creation.
Always empty (nothingness), you have to observe its mystery.
Conceiving its presence, we have to observe its outlines.
These 2 observations are the same.
Both are mystic for we are looking at the mysterious Mystic Portal.
[Observation is done by the 2 eyes. The only outlines you see is the
nose tip.]

To understand chapter 1, you need to read Taoist Yoga chapter 1 first,
translated by Lu Kuan Yu. The last verse of the above chapter is
talking about the Mystic Portal. See
http://uk.geocities.com/alex_kew/comment/taoistyoga.html .

When seeking Truth in Heavenly Way of I-Kuan-Tao, the elder shall
mysteriously open the Mystic Portal or suan kuan so that your self
nature or spiritual soul can be trapped there. Then he shall SEAL it so
that when you die you go with the Mystic Portal which is a Void or
Emptiness.

Genesis chapter 1 verses 2 and 3 talk about in the beginning it is VOID
and empty. Then when God says let there be Light, there is Light. This
Light has yin and yang not the sun and moon. Therefore IT is Tai Chi.
The VOID or Mystic Portal is Wu Chi.

The Way is through the VOID.

Alex
2006-07-18 02:43:29 UTC
http://members.lycos.co.uk/alexkew/comment/taoistyoga.html .
Taoist Yoga

translated by Lu K'uan Yu

Chapter 1 - Fixing Spirit in its original cavity

My masters Liao Jan and Liao K'ung once said: 'When beginning to
cultivate (essential) nature and (eternal) life, it is necessary first
to develop nature.'

Before sitting in meditation, it is important to put an end to all
rising thoughts and to loosen garments and belt to relax the body and
avoid interfering with the free circulation of blood. After sitting the
body should be (senseless) like a log and the heart (mind) unstirred
like cold ashes.

The eyes should look down and fix on the tip of the nose, they should
not be shut completely to avoid dullness and confusion; neither should
they be wide open to prevent spirit from wandering outside. They should
be fixed on the tip of the nose with one's attention concentrated on
the spot between them; and in time the light of vitality will manifest.
This is the best way to get rid of all thoughts at the start when
preparing the elixir of immortality.

When the heart (mind) is settled, one should restrain the faculty of
seeing, check that of hearing, touch the palate with the tip of the
tongue and regulate the breathing through the nostrils. If breathing is
not regulated one will be troubled by gasping or laboured breaths. When
breathing is well controlled, one will forget all about the body and
heart (mind). Thus stripped of feelings and passions one will look like
a stupid man.

The left leg should be placed outside and close to the right one; this
means the positive embracing the negative. The thumb of the left hand
should touch its middle finger and the right hand should be placed
under it (palm upward) with its thumb bent over the left palm; this
means the negative embracing the positive. This is what the ancients
meant by forming a circuit of eight psychic channels. The Taoist
scriptures say: 'The linking of the four limbs shuts the four gates so
that the centre can be held on to.'

Question:- I have read Taoist books which all urge the development of
the light in the original cavity or centre of spirit (tsu ch'iao, in
the centre of the brain between and behind the eyes [Mystic Portal]) at
the start of practice but I do not see why. All Taoist schools regard
this as the aim of the cultivation of (essential) nature without giving
details. Will you please tell me where true nature actually manifests?

Answer:- (The tsu ch'iao cavity in) the centre of the brain branches
out into two minor channels on its left and right; the left one stands
for t'ai chi (supreme ultimate) and the right one for ch'ung ling
(immaterial spirit); they are linked with the t'ien ku (heavenly
valley) centre above them and the yung chuan (bubbling spring) centres
in the soles of the feet after running through the heart in the chest.

The Tan Ching says: 'Nature is (in) the heart and manifests through the
eyes; life is (in) the lower abdomen and manifests through the genital
organ.'

(Essential) nature is spiritual vitality in the heart that manifests
through the two channels from the centre of the brain. So when seeing
is concentrated on the spot between the eyes, the light of (essential)
nature manifests and will, after a long training, unite with (eternal)
life to become one whole. This union is called seeing the void that is
not empty and he who is not awakened to this union will achieve nothing
in his practice

Question:- When I was taught meditation I was urged to empty my heart
(the house of fire) of all thoughts, set my mind on cultivating
(essential) nature and open my eyes to contemplate the void to accord
with the correct way; will you please explain all this to me?

Answer:- Seeing the void as not empty is right and seeing the void as
empty is wrong, for failure to return to the (tsu ch'iao) centre (which
is not empty) prevents the light of vitality from manifesting. Under
the heart and above the genital organ is an empty space where spiritual
vitality manifests to form a cavity. When spirit and vitality return to
this cavity, spiritual vitality will soar up to form a circle (of
light) which is not void. Voidness which does not radiate is relative
but voidness which radiates is absolute. Absolute voidness is not empty
like relative voidness. Voidness that is not empty is spiritual light
which is spirit-vitality that springs from the yellow hall centre
(huang ting or middle tan t'ien, in the solar plexus).

My master Liao K'ung said:- 'When the golden mechanism (of alchemy)
begins to move and gives out flashes of light that hall of voidness
(hsu shih, i.e. the heart devoid of feelings and passions) will be
illuminated by a white light which reveals the mysterious gate (hsuan
kuan [Mystic Portal]), the presence of which does not mean emptiness.

Man lives and dies because of this immaterial spirit-cavity; he lives
when it is present and dies when it scatters. Hence it is said:-
'Spirit without vitality does not make a man live; and vitality without
spirit does not cause him to die.' Prenatal spirit in the heart is
nature and prenatal vitality in the lower abdomen is life; only when
spirit and vitality unite can real achievement be made.

Question: Will you please explain the saying:- 'If one reaches the
original cavity of spirit (tsu ch'iao, in the centre of the brain
between and behind the eyes [Mystic Portal]) one will find the source
of immortal breath.'?

Answer:- Worldly men who discover the original cavity of spirit are
very rare indeed. It is under heaven (the top of the head), above the
earth (the lower abdomen), west of the sun (the left eye) and east of
the moon (the right eye). Behind the mysterious gate (hsuan kuan
[Mystic Portal]) and before the spirit of the valley (ku shen) is true
nature (chen hsin) which is the source of true breath (chen hsi).
Although this true breath is linked with postnatal (ordinary)
breathing, the latter coming in-and-out through the mouth and nostrils,
cannot reach the original cavity of spirit to return to the source. The
immortal breath that comes from inner (vital) fourfold breathing and
not through the nose and mouth, can then return to the source.

In your quest for immortal breath, you should regulate postnatal
(ordinary) breathing in order to find its source. This immortal breath
is hidden in the original cavity of spirit and is genial and will not
scatter away when postnatal (ordinary) breathing is well regulated.
Hence my master Liao Jen said:- 'When vitality returns to the original
ocean (its source) life becomes boundless.'

Question - Will you please give me the exact position of the original
cavity of spirit?

Answer - It is (in the centre of the brain behind) the spot between the
eyes. Lao Tsu called it 'the gateway to heaven and earth'; hence he
urged people to concentrate on the centre in order to realise the
oneness (of all things). In this centre is a pearl of the size of a
grain of rice, which is the centre between heaven and earth in the
human body (i.e. the microcosm); it is the cavity of prenatal vitality.
To know where it lies is not enough, for it does not include the
wondrous light of (essential) nature which is symbolised by a circle
which Confucius called virtuous perfection (jen); the Book of Change
calls it the ultimate (wu chi), the Buddha perfect knowledge (yuan
ming) and the Taoists the elixir of immortal or spiritual light; which
all point to the prenatal One True Vitality. He who knows this cavity
can prepare the elixir of immortality. Hence it is said:- 'When the One
is attained, all problems are solved.'

Therefore, during the training both eyes should turn inward to the
centre (between and behind them) in order to hold to this One which
should be held in the original cavity of spirit (tsu ch'iao) with
neither strain nor relaxation; this is called fixing spirit in its
original cavity which should be where (essential) nature is cultivated
and the root from which (eternal) life emerges.

My master Liao Jan said:- 'If the original cavity of spirit is
overlooked true breath will not stay permanently, spirit will lack a
basis for sublimation, the alchemical agent will be incomplete, and the
golden elixir cannot be produced.' For this cavity (between and behind
the eyes) is the foundation of (spiritual) stability and the centre of
all things, having neither outside nor inside, which cannot be held on
to by mindfulness and sought by mindlessness, because to be mindful of
it is clinging to the visible and to be mindless leads to (relative)
voidness. Then what sort of training should be undergone (to realise
it)? The correct method consists of closing both eyes to still the
heart (mind) so that the tsu ch'iao cavity can be held on to until the
light of (essential) nature appears to confirm its effectiveness.

The practiser should close his mouth and touch the palate with the
tongue to immobilise spirit and vitality. When though is right so is
the heart between heaven (the head) and earth (the lower abdomen) and
when spirit is pure, the supreme ultimate (t'ai chi) will be well
understood. If the non-rising of a single thought is achieved this will
in time lead to the state of clearness and purity. In the complete
voidness (of sense data) and utter stillness, a white light will
manifest to light up the empty heart (hsu shih) and the golden
mechanism will give out flashes of light. You will then be
automatically clear about the heart of heaven and earth.

Question - All schools teach their students to close the mouth and
touch the palate with the tongue. Some also urge them to lift the
tongue to the palate when they breath out and to lower when they breath
in; they call the tongue a key. Is this correct?

Answer - All this teaches worldly men to behave properly in the earthly
way in order to induce them later to seek immortality; this has nothing
to do with the quest of (essential) nature and (eternal) life.

These ascents and descents of air serve solely to restore the
generative force and to fortify the brain when men grow old. For most
people by indulging in passions and sexual pleasures shorten the span
of life, thereby injuring the source of vitality. Hence this teaching
on preserving the generative force and strengthening the lower abdomen,
the aim of which is to conserve the positive principle for
rejuvenation.

Therefore, seekers of immortality should begin by practising the method
of preserving the generative force by strengthening the lower abdomen.

My master Liao K'ung said: 'The cavity of the Heavenly Pool (t'ien chih
hsueh) is in the palate, and since it is linked with the brain above,
it lets vitality flow down and drain away; so the tongue is lifted up
to support that pool thereby making a bridge for true vitality to come
down through the hsuan ying cavity (the mysterious bridle on the
channel of function behind the heavenly pool in the palate) to the
lower tan t'ien centre (the field of elixir below the navel) where it
is held (for alchemical reasons).

So if the tip of the tongue touches the palate vitality will gather in
front of the original cavity of spirit (tsu ch'iao between and behind
the eyes, which will easily become the object of contemplation) being
always seen by the eyes (when closed and turned back); always heard by
the ears (when they listen for it); always felt by the tongue that
supports it and always aimed at by thoughts.

Therefore, this original cavity of spirit should be concentrated on
whether the practiser walks, stands, sits or reclines. And all of a
sudden the heart becomes pure and the spirits high causing vitality to
be overwhelming and the body robust. In this utter stillness devoid of
thoughts and feelings the practiser will awaken fully to the void that
is not empty and to his (essential) nature. When this stage is reached
his vitality develops further, his knowledge increases and his
spiritual disposition becomes all-pervading. Unexpectedly a spark of
real positive (principle) appears revealing the mysterious gate (hsuan
kuan[Mystic Portal]).

Hence my master Ch'iao Ch'iao said: 'The mysterious gate has no fixed
position; its path is the central passage which passes through the
huang ting (or yellow hall) centre (the solar plexus).'

If the tip of the tongue is not pressed against the heavenly pool
vitality will not flow into the lower tan t'ien cavity (under the
navel) and the prenatal breath will drain away. This is the immortal
breath of the immortal man (chen jen).

Question - I have just begun to study Taoist meditation and am still
unable to distinguish between the right and wrong teaching. Will you
please enlighten me?

Answer - In your practice it is most important to distinguish between
what is right and wrong. The true Tao is prenatal spirit-vitality.
Spirit is (essential) nature and vitality is (eternal) life which is
the essential generative force. So vitality is inherent in the
generative force.

The patriarch Liu said: 'If the original cavity of spirit (between and
behind the eyes) is constantly held on to (i.e. concentrated upon)
vital force will develop of itself and will beget true vitality which
will be linked with (essential) life in the lower tan t'ien centre
(under the navel) to produce the golden elixir (chin tan).' The
patriarch feared that students might not know the correct method when
vitality manifests and so might let it drain away by the genital duct
(yang kuan) to create offspring. When the generative force is half-way
down the duct, if the practiser has received correct instruction from a
competent master, he will be able to turn it back and use it to prepare
the elixir of immortality. Thus we know that the generative force tends
to flow away. So when the genital organ is aroused and the penis stands
during sleep, it is imperative to breathe in and out to gather the
alchemical agent.

My elder brother Chao Kuei I said: 'When the generative force is about
to flow out, if the mortal gate (sheng szu ch'iao at the root of the
penis) is not blocked (by a finger pressed on it) it will leave by the
gate, turn liquid and become the generative fluid which will be
discharged. This generative force will become semen if it flows out in
the worldly way but will change into vitality if it is turned back (and
sublimated in the microcosmic orbit).'

So a student meeting his teacher should first ask him about the proper
method and inquire whether or not it consists of gathering outside air
to turn it into the alchemical agent. If the teacher denies this and
says that his method is to turn back the flow of generative force to
fortify the body so that it will be restored to its original condition
before puberty and cause the penis to cease standing during sleep and
to retract, his is the authentic method.

As to the alchemical agent, if the practiser is unmindful of it when
gathering it, it is the prenatal microcosmic agent, but if he is
mindful of it it will be an illusory agent which leads only to failure.

End of Chapter 1

Page 125 of Taoist Yoga.

Hence all practisers of Taoist meditation always touch the palate with
the tip of the tongue whether they walk, stand, sit or recline, not
only to block the heavenly pool and prevent the drain of vitality, but
also to make a bridge by which vitality descends from the hsuan ying
centre (the mysterious bridle behind the heavenly pool in the palate)
down the throat, heart (M), chiang kung cavity (solar plexus) (N),
lower tan t'ien centre (O), and mortal gate (A) to nurture the immortal
seed.

All students should know that in the upper part of the body if the
cavity of the heavenly pool (in the palate) is not blocked the hsuan
ying cannot open; that in the lower part of the body if the channel of
function (jen mo) is not blocked the control channel (tu mo in the
spine) cannot open; and that in the middle part of the body if the
other sex channels (ch'ung mo, tai mo, yanf ch'iao, yin ch'iao, yang
wei and yin wei) are not block, the cavity of spirit (between and
behind the eyes) will not open and the vitality in the immortal foetus
cannot come out.

This is the Secret of Life. Explore the tongue lock (rolled up) and see
how it will benefits you.

Home My Articles

Alex
2006-07-19 02:13:26 UTC
[ That which Heaven entrusts to man is to be called his nature. The
following out of this nature is to be called the Way. The cultivation
of the Way is to be called instruction in systematic truth. ]

The 1st para of Zhongyong or Doctrine of the Means (Confucianism) is
like this.
Heaven gives us self-nature. The way to return is Tao. The cultivation
of the Way is religion.

Confucianism is a religion. The word 'chiow' is stated. Why people say
it is a philosophy, I still don't understand.
Heaven gives us self-nature. We can call self-nature our spiritual
soul. Or you can call it in other names.
Cultivation of the Way is no different from Taoism or Buddhism. It is
mainly meditation and preaching goodness to people.

Alex
2006-07-20 02:44:03 UTC
Jerimiah chapter 9
25. The Lord says, "The time is coming when I will punish the people
of Egypt, Judah, Edom, Ammon, Moab, and the desert people, who have
their hair cut short!
26. All these people are circumcised, but have not kept the covenant
it symbolizes. None of these people and none of the people of Israel
have kept my covenant."

Verse 25 and 26 are mixed in English version to maintain sentences
construction grammatically. However the meaning is different. Chinese
has no "kept my covenant'. Verse 25 should be - The Lord says, "Look
ah! The time is coming, I want to punish those who are circumcised, but
in their hearts they are uncircumcised," Verse 26 - "they are Egypt,
Judah, Edom, Ammon, Moab and those staying in the deserts, those that
have short hair, because the gentiles are not circumcised; in the
hearts of Israeli, also, they (Israeli) are not circumcised."

Comment: So, it is clear God is going to punish most circumcised
people, whether Jews or Muslims or sex perverts. Most sex perverts are
circumcised. Secular Jews and Muslims cut short their hair. Just look
at Muslims in Malaysia, Indonesia, Iraq, Turkey, Pakistan, Jordan,
Egypt etc.

This chapter 9 might refer to the total destruction of Jerusalem and
Judea area. It is referring also to the gulf war and the implication
for the whole middle-east because of Israel/Palestinian conflict. Refer
also to the sign of Jesus coming in Matthew, Mark and Luke, the sign of

Alex
2006-07-21 02:33:46 UTC
Bhagavad Gita (Hinduism)

Read chapter 2. It states that our spiritual soul is eternal. That is
our spiritual soul can never die. This is equivalent to God or Allah.
See http://members.lycos.co.uk/alexkew/hinduism.html .

Our spiritual soul is Allah, which sits at the our nose bridge., the so
called Garden of Eden, underneath which rivers flow, our tears flow.

Alex
2006-07-22 02:01:04 UTC
http://www.geocities.com/alex_kew/election97.html

On Confucianism

Election 97

9th Aug 1995

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening to all of you. Today I would
like to talk on Confucianism, especially regarding the 4 lines phrase
namely, cultivate self, regulate family, purify the country and bring
peace to the whole world. Self, family and country individually can be
divided into 3 parts. For self they are mind, tongue and body. For
family they are father, mother and sons. Also for country, they are
king/president, government and citizens. These are the 3 trinities and
they function about the same.

The leaders of the 3 are mind, father and king/president. If these
leaders are 100% perfect, the other 2 components will be 100% perfect.
If these leaders are 50% perfect, the other 2 components will be 50%
perfect. Likewise if the leaders are 0% perfect, the 2 components will
be 0% perfect. This is the law of these trinities.

Let me talk about the self first. Our mind is the head of our body.
If our mind is 70% pure, our talking shall be 70% good and our body
will be 70% healthy. When we commit sins and eat blood this 70% purity
will drop, so our speech will become more vulgar, abusive, cunning and
our health will get worse. On the other hand, if we do good, cultivate
self, perform charity, our moral purity will increase, similarly our
speech and health.

Taking meat will decrease our moral purity, even though we do not
commit any sins. Taking vegetarian food will stop the decline, but if
we commit sins our moral purity will also decline. The only solution to
increase the moral purity is to cultivate self, perform charity,
meditate etc and eat vegetarian food.

You might argue why we cannot take meat. If you want to eat meat,
first remove 100% of the blood from the meat, then you can eat it.
Blood is a poison to us if it does not belong to us, because blood is a
form of life. When we eat chicken meat, it is like eating the life of a
chick

We can drain up to about 90% of blood in a chick. The balance is in
the bones, liver, meat etc. When chicken rice seller chops the boiled
chick, you can still see the red blood in the cut bones. Let say one
plate of chicken rice contains about 1% of balance chicken blood, so
after eating 100 plates, you have consumed the whole lot of blood of a
chick.

Many illnesses are the cause of eating meat, examples cancer, heart
problems, high blood pressure etc. These illnesses are not prevalent in
a poor country but mostly in affluent countries, rich people and those
relying on food mainly from hunting. I tell you for your own good, eat
vegetarian food. I can not force you to eat, but there are places where
taking vegetarian food can be compulsory, like prison, drug
rehabilitation center and hospital etc. People who go to prison or drug
rehab center are at certain levels of moral purity according to their
crimes - murderer at a lower level than a thief - except vandalism,
taking chewing-gum etc. (Taking, importing chewing-gum is a crime in
Singapore's law)

When the prisoners eat vegetarian food their moral purity will not
deteriorate any further, and to help them to increase their moral
purity, the prison authority has to conduct meditation classes,
religions study and hymn/sutra chanting etc. This is the way to reform
criminals into saints or Buddha. When they are released from prison,
the chances of them committing crime again is very slim. So our society
will become more peaceful.

Death sentence is not a solution to crime. Statistic of prisoners
under death row can show, because more and more people are going to die
from the gallows. Just now, I mentioned about vegetarian food and
religious activities. These are the only ways to solve crime.

Now let me talk about the second trinity, the family. The father as
the head of the family will bring good or ruin to his family by the
moral purity he has. The mother as the middle component cannot
influence much, unless she meditate (my method).

First in a family unit, there must be a father, a mother and at
least a son. A father without a son has his roots being cut off. This
shows his low moral purity. At times we cannot know the moral purity of
a man, but from his family, we can have a clear picture of his moral
purity.

A man who divorces his wife has a low moral purity. Let me
elaborate on this. A man M1 has a wife W1 and a son S1. He divorces his
wife W1 and marries another wife W2, who gives birth to a son S2.
Ex-wife W1 remarries a man M2 and produces a son M2S1. From these 2
families, we have a man with a wife who is not the mother of his first
son and a man with a wife who is the mother of his son also the mother
of another man's son. There is no more unique family unit. I call this
animal unit. Let me show you a second example. A man has 10 wives and
10 sons. Another man marries and divorces 10 wives 10 times, who
remarry other men. The first man still maintains his family unit,
whereas the second man behaves more like an animal, marry/divorce 10
times.

A family man has to reflect upon himself when he has no son, when
his son is mentally retarded or critically injured, when his son dies
or in serious illness etc. These are signs to show him, he is not a
good man. He should take vegetarian food, meditate etc.

A good man has to be responsible for any pregnancy. He is
answerable to God should he asks his woman to abort the baby. This is
killing. A country law might not be able to deal with him, but God will
punish him, example not giving him any more son etc. A woman who
undergoes abortion is committing a great sin. Her punishment will be
sickness in her private part in later life.

A family man who has low moral purity, commits crime and imprisoned
will not help his family in the present prison management. With
vegetarian food and religious activities, by bringing his moral purity
higher, his family will become better. A murderer will have a son of
his low moral purity. Present law is death sentence. That means his son
might be a potential criminal due to the father's low moral purity. If
the law is changed and the murderer takes vegetarian food and does
religious activities in prison, he will bring his higher moral purity
to his son as well. So we will not have any more potential criminals in
future.

Country laws have to be compassionate. Laws like death sentence,
caning, imprisonment without trial etc are very harsh. Police should
not slap, hit, torture the suspect during interrogation. Harsh laws,
brutal treatment are going to breed harsh citizens. The nick name 'ugly
Singaporean' is a good example of the result of these harshness.

Prison warden should not use physical force and instruments to
punish prisoners at fault. Slapping and beating are commonly used by
wardens. Regimental intimidation is another form of power abuse. Most
prisoners will comply the rules and regulation, but this will make them
more harsher at heart, because no one dare to complain especially no
witness dare to come forward to testify.

Now let me talk about the next trinity, the country. The
king/president is the head of the country. As I have talked about
family, the head is a man. So likewise, the head of a country has to be
a man. A woman leading a country can only bring disaster. One very good
example is England. Since 1952 Queen Elizabeth II has been on the
throne until now. You can see for yourself what good she has brought to
her family and country. Her family is divided and indulges in adultery.
British empire was once great, but now shrinks to a small country.

Another example is Sri Lanka. The president is a woman elected by
the people. The present presidential system might be changed to a
parliamentary one. President Chandrika Kumaratunga indicated she will
become the executive prime minister and the president post going to her
mother, who was a former executive PM herself.

From record, the mother had brought disaster to Sri Lanka.
Likewise, the present president Chandrika will do no good for her
country, unless she can appoint a man who has high moral purity and a
vegetarian to be the next president. Sri Lanka has to suffer under the
present political system and situation.

Women who have been in power in politic have negative effects on
their families. Thatchar of England has a son who was reported to be
involved in illegal dealings. Indira Gandhi of India had 2 sons died
fatally. Bandaranaike of Sri Lanka has a son-in-law died fatally.
Aquino of Philippines has a daughter who became an unwed mother. So you
women, don't be power hungry. By doing so you are going to destroy your
families, especially your sons and daughters.

A high moral purity man has to be a family man. If he is single or
a monk like Dalai Lama, he too will bring disaster to the country.
Tibet was once ruled by Dalai Lamas. As a head of a country, one is
responsible for the sins of oneself and the countrymen. One practice
done by Tibetans, as mentioned in the book 'The Third Eye', is to do an
ice water bath for newly-born. Those who fail the test are killed. This
is killing and the sins have to be shouldered by Dalai Lama. In this
manner the moral purity of Dalai Lama will decline and the country has
to suffer. (This is only one example)

At this present moment the Dalai Lama is not the head of Tibet, so
the killing of newly-born (& others) will fall on the shoulder of Jiang
Zemin, since he is the president of China. The present Dalai Lama has
to be grateful rather than seeking a political issue for Tibet.

One example I would like to mention is Gautama Buddha. When his
relatives were slaughtered by the neighboring country, he was unable to
save them. Therefore a monk can only save himself and no others.

To bring peace and prosperity to a country, a king/president must
have high moral purity. If a king/president has only 50% purity, the
government will be only 50% efficient and the citizen 50% good. To be
of high moral purity, a king/president has to be inactive, non
executive, appointed by parliament. Countries with this system are
England, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Israel, Germany etc.

One reason why the Arab Muslims are unable to defeat Israel is
because Israel has an appointed president, whereas the Arab countries,
Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi, Syria, Iraq, PLO etc have active
kings/presidents. Another good example is West Germany taking over the
East Germany without a fight. So for North or South Korea to win over
their opponent without a fight is to appoint a president with high
moral purity. So there is no need for the US army to station in South
Korea.

Actually USA cannot win over Japan in world war 2. It is because of
the A bomb and the cruel killing, tortures of so many innocent people
by the Japanese army. The crime has to be paid and not fully. So you
can now see Japanese going crazy to poison their own people. If the
Japanese emperor is not going to apologize to Asia Pacific about the
war crimes, Japan has to suffer for what their forefathers did.

The moral purity of the former emperor had been passed on to the
present one, and one bad sign showing in the emperor's family, is that
the crown princes are not getting any son. If Nature is not going to
give them any son, that means Japan is going to have a change of
dynasty. This is bad, because the end of a dynasty may mean a lot of
disaster example Kobe earth quake etc.

To turn around the situation, the emperor has to take vegetarian
food, cultivate self and meditate. Next he has to say sorry to the
world about world war 2 crime. I can only advice. Whether Japan is
going to take my advice is up to them. Their lives are in their hands.

Moral purity of politician is about 50 - 60%. So politicians should
not become presidents of their countries. For countries with active
kings/presidents, the condition of the countries are not good. For
example USA, economy cannot win Germany or Japan, people are getting
violent, abusive, slanting (truth) speeches etc. What the president is,
the country is to be like him. An adultery president like Kennedy had
brought sex revolution to USA in the 60's. A divorce/remarry president
like Reagan had broken up many American families. And right now from
what I have read in the medias, Clinton has no son. If this is true, it
is a very bad omen for America. Nature has cut off his roots, unless he
tries and begets a son. Natural disasters will occur and people are
getting crazy and killing each other, especially the children.

If the Americans want to elect their president in this present
system, it is their choice and they have to suffer the consequences. My
advice is to change the presidential system to a parliamentary system,
with an appointed president who must be of high moral purity.

Countries that are similar to American system are France, South
Africa, Philippines, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Indonesia etc. For the
sake of peace and prosperity, these countries have to change their
political systems.

An elected executive president has less time to cultivate self.
During election period, he will outwit, personal attack and belittle
his opponents. These are not the traits of a pure moral man. All
existing country laws are to be shouldered by him. Laws like death
sentence, legal abortion, legal gambling etc will put a toll on him and
his family. He and his family will suffer for the number of prisoners
hanged, the number of abortions performed etc during his term of
office. Let say his moral purity is 60% at the beginning, at the end of
his term, it might have dropped to about 45%. So the country has to
suffer because of the low moral purity.

On the other hand, an appointed president has more time for self
cultivation. He can be a fulltime vegetarian and meditates daily. By
doing these he will bring up his moral purity. This will compensate any
negative country laws prevalent during his presidency. So his moral
purity will not fall and the country still prosper. If the president
does not self cultivate and be a vegetarian, also his term of office is
for life, then he will end up like Queen Elizabeth II. His family will
break up showing sign of bad omen.

If the appointed president is an ex politician, the country will
also suffer because of his below average moral purity. Even if he take
vegetarian food and meditate daily, he cannot bring up his moral purity
unless all negative country laws are abolished. He was a party to all
negative laws, so he is subjected to these laws when he becomes
president.

Vegetarian food plays an important part of a country's prosperity.
Countries that promote vegetarian food will grow in abundant. China and
India are 2 great examples. Their religions promote and encourage
vegetarian food. Countries that take food mainly from hunting and
animal husbandry will grow little in number. Even in the animal world,
the vegetarians are in great numbers than the animals of prey.

India and Pakistan have about the same political system, but the
Indians are superior to the Pakistanis in terms of vegetarian food. In
war, Pakistan will be on the losing side. 2 Pakistan had reduced to 1.
So for prosperity the Pakistanis have to promote vegetarian food.

Thailand, Myanmar and Sri Lanka are mainly Buddhist countries, but
do not encourage vegetarian food. So these countries will have many
problems. Most male Thais have to be monks for a period of time in
their life time, but why Thailand has so many prostitutes? In Sri Lanka
the Sinhaleses are not winning the fight against the Tamil Tigers
either. If the Thai king is to be a vegetarian and meditate daily, not
stand up when any monk is paying respect, he can solve most of
Thailand's problems.

I am a Chinese so I would like to put some words for the People's
Republic of China. For the sake of over 1 billion Chinese, the Chinese
government has to appoint a new president with high moral purity. In
short notice, it is impossible to find one, but I am willing to offer
my service, if the Chinese government is willing to accept me temporary
till another pure simple man is found. The present president Jiang
Zemin and his family have to suffer for the killing of death row
prisoners, abortions, killing of new-born baby girls by parents due to
the one child policy etc.

At the same time, Nature will show its anger by flooding, drought,
earthquake, epidemic etc. And the people will become more harsh,
committing more murders, cheating, prostitution and others etc. The
harsher the country laws, the harsher the people will be. Death
sentence cannot solve crime. It is a sin to kill (man or animal).

The magnitude of killing death row prisoners in China is so great
as compared to Singapore. Just imagine Jiang Zemin has to shoulder
about 10,000 (my estimate) killing yearly, while Ong Teng Cheong has to
shoulder about 200 (my estimate) killing in Singapore. If China does
not heed my advice, one day China will break up like Russia today. When
the KGB director became the chief of Russia, it was a sign of the end
of USSR. KGB men, CIA men, IS men, butchers, fishermen etc have low
moral purity.

China has to abolish death sentence, legal abortion, one child
policy etc and implements compulsory vegetarian food for prisoners in
order to reduce the amount of natural disasters that are hurting the
country. The appointment of a high moral purity president will bring
more peace and prosperity, also a happy re-union with Taiwan. Otherwise
there will be troubles ahead for China to face.

Now let me talk about Singapore. Ong Teng Cheong is the 2nd
politician to become president of Singapore. The first is Devan Nair.
After Devan Nair became president in 1981, people complained about bad
times in 1984 election, but the PAP brushed them off. Still PAP
admitted the recession in 1985. That was Singapore's 1st bad recession
since independent. As I have said earlier, politicians have below
average moral purity, so you Singaporean, better get ready for the 2nd
major recession. Already people have complained of bad business. The
majority of you voted for Ong Teng Cheong, so you are the ones asking
for it, because it is difficult for Ong Teng Cheong to step down now.
If the next government does not abolish the elected president law, you
still have many bad years ahead, because only ex ministers and heads of
big corporations etc are qualified to stand for presidential election.

To prove what I say is correct, let Lee Kuan Yew be president for 5
years, then let me be president for the next 5 years. You can see for
yourself what Singapore will be in these 10 years, whether Singapore
will prosper during Lee Kuan Yew's presidency or mine.

My other reason to make Lee Kuan Yew president is for him and his
family to suffer the punishment of Nature due to his arrogance in
bringing harsh laws to Singapore. He always thinks he is right and the
best, PAP the only choice for Singapore. But he never think why Nature
gives him one albino grandson. When Howe Yuen Chong was minister for
health, he said that he was unable to do anything about the abortion
law. Why? Is Lee Kuan Yew sitting on this law that no minister dares to
change it? Is the albino grandson a reward for him?

Since Ong Teng Cheong's moral purity is low, many Singaporeans will
become crazy, committing more crimes, taking to drugs etc. Illnesses
will double or triple and more retarded babies are being borne. The
number of death row prisoners hanged and the number of abortion
performed etc will further reduce Ong Teng Cheong's moral purity.

Devan Nair became a drunkard and out of his ways. I don't know what
will Ong Teng Cheong's behavior will be like in the future. I hope it
is not worse than Devan Nair or Teng Xiao Ping. If Lee Kuan Yew becomes
the president of Singapore, his personal accomplishment will be worse
than Devan Nair and Ong Teng Cheong, because the sign of rot has
already been shown in his family.

My article 'The Sins of PAP Government' has been in circulation
since 1984. I even posted the article to all PAP branches in 1984. And
J. B. Jeyaratnam got the cheek to tell me not to engage him as defence
lawyer if Lee Kuan Yew wanted to sue me about the article. The article
is not meant only for Singapore, it is for the whole world. All heads
of countries and governments responsible for the harsh laws have to
suffer the consequences.

One of the topic in the article is to close down the defence
ministry. You can refer to Shin Min Daily's report of my press
conference in 1984. To me, the defence ministry is a ghost ministry.
Those working in the ministry - army, air force and navy etc - will be
a crazy lot, because many are going crazy, they will become hardcore
criminals.

Those in private service who still use titles like BG, Colonel,
Major etc will not fare any better either. Whoever is going to be
minister for defence is going to have a hard time. He can be
transformed from a timid person into a monster.

Now the world armies are crazy and trigger happy. What you read and
hear news of fighting around the world shows this craziness. If the
governments cannot control the armies, the fighting all over the world
will still continue.

I come out to talk to you is not to tell you to vote for me.
Whether you vote for or against me I am not interested. This also means
I am not interested to be an MP. I am only interested to be the
president of Singapore. Whether I become president when invited depends
on my wife's yes or no. I leave the choice to her.

My main duty is to inform the world the right path to world peace.
So far I have already done 4 disclosures and this should be my last.
The first is my article 'The Sins of PAP government', the 2nd is my
meditation manual, the 3rd is my article 'To Achieve World Peace' and
4th, my handiwork at Blk 257 Yishun Ring Road on the 9th May 1994.

1st cultivate, 2nd regulate family, 3rd purify the country and 4th
bring peace to the whole world. I will not talk about my articles
except on certain important points. To achieve world peace, the UN HQ
has to shift to Singapore. Only one man can achieve cultivate self,
regulate family, purify country and bring world peace. Whether I am
this man, you can see for yourself in the future. Since I am here, I
would like the UN HQ to be in Singapore or else there will be no world
peace, only quarrelling and fighting.

The other point I would like to raise is how to cure aids. Aids is
an illness mainly from mental sickness except for certain cases.
Homosexual is a form of mental disorder, so only meditation can cure. I
think only my type of meditation can cure aids. It is simple but hard
to do, only nasal gaze and tongue lock at the same time in any
meditation positions. Nasal gaze is both eyes looking at the tip of own
nose. Tongue lock is tongue rolled up, tip touching the palate. For
beginners, place the palms together and put the index fingers close to
the nose tip for guidance.

Nasal gaze is to trigger the pituitary gland behind the 2 eyes
while tongue lock is to circulate the internal 'chi' in the body from
the testicles upwards. The saliva flowing during meditation has to be
swallowed, because this saliva is our own medicine. You don't have to
spend any money, only your own effort and time. For faster cure take
vegetarian food.

You can feel the working of tongue lock better than nasal gaze. You
men, you can practice tongue lock during sex with your wife. I can
guarantee you, your wife will not commit adultery, if you follow my
advice and you still have strength for 2nd or 3rd wife. My only worry
is for those who are circumcised. If the private part is further
elongated, it might tear the skin, because circumcised men have no more
foreskin.

Next I would like to say some words about Israel. From the time of
exodus from Egypt, you Jews are condemned by God. God made Jews suffer
40 years in the wilderness before they can enter the promised land.
From the Old Testament, Jews are stubborn, disobedient, rebellious and
have no faith in God in time of abundance. God promised Abraham, Jacob,
Joseph etc that their descendants will be as numerous as the stars in
the night sky and the sand grains on the seashore, but up to today the
Jews are still small in numbers. Why? For these rebellious people God
gave harsh laws and cruel form of worship through Moses. From the
record of Genesis, God forbids people to take blood. People still take
meat because they think after draining the blood, the meat can be
eaten.

Killing of animals, birds, fishes etc is still killing whether for
eating or worship. The number of animals, birds killed for worship (as
recorded in the Bible) is too much and deplorable (disgusting). So the
number of future Jews are also cut off. The more killing the Jews did,
the smaller their numbers.

Already God let the temple destroyed twice and Jews are exiled to
foreign lands. If the Jews still think they are the only children of
God, they must be mistaken. From the New Testament, Mathew, Mark and
Luke referred to the sign of the 2nd coming of Christ, the people of
Judea have to go up to the hilltops and rooftops. What does this means?
It can only mean flood. If God is going to flood Israel and punish
Jews, can they still say they are the only children of God. This time
the punishment might not be only flood alone, but also the obliteration
of Jerusalem. If there is no more Jerusalem, then the Jews, Muslims,
Christians etc can at last live in peace in the middle-east.

This last portion, I would like to talk about myself and influence.
If I am the One who is able to cultivate self, regulate family, purify
country and bring world peace, because I am here, so Singapore is the
New Holy Land - the Patmos island where the revelation of Jesus Christ
occurs.

I am a Chinese, so I am able to influence the 1 billion plus
Chinese worldwide. Any anti-Chinese motives by any country or race will
be destroyed. My words are commands, the Chinese (and the world) have
to obey or be punished by Nature.

The Indian woman who owes me money and the Sikh judge who sentenced
me to jail have to crawl to me and say sorry, or else the 1 billion
Indians worldwide have to suffer for them, especially the Indian
Muslims and Sikhs.

From the beginning in 1981, what I have done and what remarks or
actions people said and did to anger me, these people have to say sorry
to me. For example the editor of Kuai Pao in 1981, the immigration
officer in Robinson Road 1981, IO of Clementi police Station 1993, the
officer at Attorney General Chamber responsible for my case, Oct 5th
1994, the magistrate who put me to Woodbridge 1982, J B Jeyaratnam
1984, the Filipina who has my 26,000 pesos investment money - the
Philippine has to suffer because of her etc.

I also wrote letter to CID 1983, cc to all police stations and
disturbed Shao Lin Pugilistic Federation in Shuang Lin Temple. If the
termite eaten temple is the result of my disturbing, you can imagine
the conditions of people who angered me. (J B Jeyaratnam had many
misfortune after 1984 case) I tell you this not to frighten you but to
tell you I might be the One who is going to bring peace to the whole
world.

I influence Singapore, Singapore influences ASEAN with the
exception of Philippines which has to settle my 26,000 pesos investment
money. So, if UN HQ is here, world peace will be imminent. The choice
is yours (Singaporeans as well as the whole world).

I have done my job for God. So it is now up to the mass media to do
their part. Whether they are going to publish my speech or not, or
censor 99% and publish what they consider 1% silly comments by me, it
is up to them. Because now they have to answer for whatever suffering
and killing taking place around the world. You just look at the
comments of the Straits Times about my vandalism case, so you should
know that our mass media is totally censored by the government. It
could be the mass media fears the PAP. Once I step down from this
platform, I will forget what I have done. So if you are going to
interview me, I will not answer any of your questions.

Edited on 15th October 2004

Back Home

Alex
2006-07-23 02:29:28 UTC
I got free copy of Lotus Sutra in English and Chinese recently. I have
completed reading the English and 10 chapters of Chinese versions.

In chapter 4 there is a parable of the prodigal son quite similar to
the one in the New Testament. This indicates that we are all Sons of
Buddha.

This sutra teaches:-
1. We will become Buddha in the future.
2. Even evil one like Devadatta can become Buddha. So Saddam and Osama
bin Laden can become Buddha one day.
3. There is only one Buddha vehicle. Only through this vehicle you can
attain Buddhahood. Prediction of other Buddhas, some with eternal life
span. This is indicating the Buddha inside us is eternal or our
Spiritual Soul is eternal. Only through this Buddha we can get
salvation.
4. Respect to Buddha is to the feet. In Chinese foot can be written as
mouth over a high heel shoe and mouth over 'zi' or stop. This mouth or
gap is alive, moving and we have to stop here or ponder here. You can
also reason why Jesus washed the feet of his 12 deciples to signifies
the importance of the Chinese word for feet. This mouth or gap is our
Mark on our forehead at the nose bridge. With SEALING to the Mark we
are saved or attain Buddhahood and return to our original source that
is VOID or emptiness.

Alex
2006-07-24 02:42:07 UTC
Revelation
Singapore is Patmos Island, not what the island is in Medditerranian
Sea because I am here revealing what Jesus Christ really is.
Chapter 17 talks about America as the Great Babylon, the Mother of all
prostitutes and perverts in the world. It is bogged down in Iraq till
It is naked which means bankcrupt. See
http://www.geocities.com/alex_kew/comment/revelation17.html .
Chapter 22 the New Jerusalem. The Light is God and the Lamb. God is the
Mystic Portal or suan kuan and Lamb is our Spiritual Soul. Below the
Throne, water flows out indicating our tears.
Chapter 22 verse 18 and 19 are cursing those who alter the words of the
Bible. Since modern English bibles are altered, English race are
barbarian because they dare to change the words of God.

Daniel chapter 8 is talking about the vision of the ram and goat. 2
horns of ram are Media and Persia which could be Afghanistan and Iraq.
The horn at the nose bridge of the goat is Britain. Prince Philip, I
think is Greek, so the British royal family are Greek. the 4 horns
coming out at the sides are America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
These might be the earlier prediction of condemning the English race.

Alex
2006-07-25 01:57:11 UTC
http://members.lycos.co.uk/alexkew/comment/revelation17.html .
Revelation - Chapter 17

Compile starting 18th December 2002.

1. Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls
came to me and said, "Come, and I will show you how the famous
prostitute is to be punished, that great city that is built near many
rivers.
2. The kings of the earth practiced sexual immorality
with her, and the people of the world became drunk from drinking the
wine of her immorality." (This can only be America as it is the
greatest promoter of pornography, sodomy, lesbianism, adultery,
lewdness etc. America is also forcing other countries to adopt American
democracy and Hollywood culture as basis for the whole world.)
3. The Spirit took control of me, and the angel carried
me to a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a red beast that had
names insulting to God written all over it; the beast had seven heads
and ten horns.
4. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and
covered with gold ornaments, precious stones, and pearls. In her hand
she held a gold cup full of obscene and filthy things, the result of
her immorality.
5. On her forehead was written a name that has a secret
meaning: "Great Babylon, the mother of all prostitutes and perverts in
the world."
6. And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of
God's people and the blood of those who were killed because they had
been loyal to Jesus. When I saw her, I was completely amazed.
7. "Why are you amazed?" the angel asked me. "I will
tell you the secret meaning of the woman and of the beast that carries
her, the beast with seven heads and ten horns.
8. That beast was once alive, but lives no longer; it is
about to come up from the abyss and will go off to be destroyed. The
people living on earth whose name have not been written before the
creation of the world in the book of the living, will all be amazed as
they look at the beast. It was once alive; now it no longer lives, but
it will reappear. (This is talking about FATE.)
9. This calls for wisdom and understanding. The seven
heads are seven hills, on which the woman sits. They are also seven
kings: (Use logic whether woman can sit on 7 hills in one go?)
10. five of them have fallen, one still rules, and the
other one has not yet come; when he comes, he must rule only a little
while.
11. And the beast that was once alive, but lives no
longer, is itself an eight king who is one of the seven and is going
off to be destroyed. (The beast here is also refer to the mark on our
forehead that has to be sealed. Sealing is also called first death.
Seal the mark on our forehead is to kill the beast--Death.)
12. The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet
begin to rule, but who will be given authority to rule as kings for one
hour with the beast.
13. These ten all have the same purpose, and they give
their power and authority to the beast.
14. They will fight against the Lamb; but the Lamb,
together with his called, chosen, and faithfully followers, will defeat
them, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings." (Lamb is Jesus
Christ, our Spiritual Self.)
15. The angel also said to me, "The waters you saw, on
which the prostitute sits, are nations, people, races, and languages.
(Where are the waters come from? John saw the woman in the desert
sitting on a red beast, no where was written about the water except the
great city near many rivers.)
16. The ten horns you saw and the beast will hate the
prostitute; they will take away everything she has and leave her naked;
they will eat her flesh and destroy her with fire. (Here it is
misleading as if the red beast and the woman are against each other.
Whether this is talking about Iraq and the surrounding Muslim countries
fighting against America and Britain I do not know. May be this is true
because the vision is in the desert.)
17. For God has placed in their hearts the will to carry
out his purpose by acting together and giving to the beast their power
to rule until God's words come true. (Many people are blind to support
America in promoting democracy because of its sexual immorality that is
hateful to God. The table will be turned when the 1260 days are up, in
August 2003. I must have made a mistake here. It should be another date
which I am not disclosing.)
18. The woman you saw is the great city that rules over
the kings of the earth." (Woman symbolizes the Statue of Liberty,
American democracy icon. The great city therefore is New York.)

King James Version
17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which
had the
seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will
shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many
waters:
17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed
fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with
the wine of her fornication.
17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the
wilderness:
and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of
blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet
colour,
and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden
cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written,
MYSTERY,
BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of
the saints,
and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I
wondered with great admiration.
17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst
thou marvel?
I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that
carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and
shall
ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that
dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the
book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the
beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The
seven heads
are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and
one is,
and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a
short space.
17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is
the
eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten
kings, which
have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour
with the beast.
17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power
and
strength unto the beast.
17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the
Lamb shall
overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they
that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou
sawest,
where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and
tongues.
17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the
beast,
these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and
shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his
will, and
to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God
shall be fulfilled.
17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great
city,
which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

This chapter has to be read carefully because of many misleading
parts. It is best if you draw the images out so you don't get lost.

Verse 5 has missing word. See Chinese version. Sound like Omega!

Verse 12, In Chinese version, 10 horns are 10 kings without
kingdom, but for a short while they will have same authority with the
beast, similar like kings. Are they referring to Muslim fundamentalists
in the 10 countries?

Verse 16 might be referring to wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Iraq
is surrounded by Iran Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria and Turkey.
Total including Iraq is 7, the 7 heads on the red beast. Is this saying
America is going into a quagmire in the Middle-east? Is this the end of
mighty America? 10 horns could be 10 Muslim groups or countries. Egypt,
Lebanon and Afghanistan or Pakistan or Yemen might be the other 3
countries. See also Daniel chapter 8 verse 7. Goat bashes a ram to the
ground. Goat is America, while ram is Iraq or Arabs.

Jeremiah chapter 9 verses 25, 26 - The Lord says, "The time is
coming when I will punish the people of Egypt, Judah, Edom, Ammon,
Moab, and the desert people, who have their hair cut short! All these
people are circumcised, but have not kept the covenant it symbolizes.
None of these people and none of the people of Israel have kept my
covenant."

If Egypt and Israel etc are to be punished, the whole of
Middle-east will be in big trouble. Also other Muslim countries will
suffer because they are circumcised.

Verse 17 might refer to Saddam Hussein's time is ending soon.

Chapter 16 Chapter 18 My Articles Home

Alex
2006-07-26 02:26:51 UTC
Genesis chapter 1
1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness
was upon
the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the
waters.
1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God
divided the
light from the darkness.
1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he
called Night.
And the evening and the morning were the first day.
1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of
the
waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters
which were
under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and
it was so.

Comment:-
In the beginning it is VOID and Emptiness.
Then Light is born. Verse 4 is telling yang element and yin element,
not the light of sun and darkness at night because sun and moon are not
created. In Taoism IT is called Tai Chi.
VOID and Emptiness in Taoism is called 'wu Chi'.
Verse 2 is quite misleading because if there is VOID, where does the
water comes from ? Most likely it is vapour.

So it is quite clear we come from VOID or Emptiness. Therefore we are
returning to VOID. We are not going to heaven or any other place.

Alex
2006-07-27 01:35:27 UTC
Malachi chapter 4
4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an
oven; and all
the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day
that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall
leave them neither root nor branch.
4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of
righteousness
arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as
calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be
ashes
under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the
LORD of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I
commanded unto
him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the
coming of
the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the
children, and
the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the
earth with a curse.

Comment:- Elijah is the same as Melchezedec in Psalm 110. Division in
family is now rift in the world. People are divorcing as if like
eating.
I preach Confucianism is to unite family members again and abolish
divorce. See http://uk.geocities.com/alex_kew/election97.html .

Alex
2006-07-28 01:46:26 UTC
http://uk.geocities.com/alex_kew/chquran/surah68.htm .
Surah 68 -- The Pen

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

1. Nun. By the pen and that which they write
(therewith),
2. Thou art not, for thy Lord's favour unto thee, a
madman.
3. And lo! thine verily will be a reward unfailing.
4. And lo! thou art of a tremendous nature.
5. And thou wilt see and they will see
6. Which of you is the demented.
7. Lo! thy Lord is best aware of him who strayeth from
his way, and He is best aware of those who walk aright.
8. Therefore obey not thou the rejecters
9. Who would have had thee compromise, that they may
compromise.
10. Neither obey thou each feeble oath-monger,
11. Detracter, spreader abroad of slanders,
12. Hinderer of the good, transgressor, malefactor
13. Greedy therewithal, intrusive.
14. It is because he is possessed of wealth and children
15. That, when Our revelations are recited unto him, he
saith: Mere fables of the men of old.
16. We shall brand him on the nose.
17. Lo! we have tried them as We tried the owners of the
garden when they vowed they would pluck its fruit next morning.
18. And made no exception (for the will of Allah),
19. Then a visitation came upon it while they slept
20. And in the morning it was as if plucked.
21. And they cried out one unto another in the morning,
22. Saying: Run unto your field if ye would pluck (the
fruit).
23. So they went off, saying one unto another in low
tones:
24. No needy man shall enter it today against you.
25. They went betimes, strong in (this) purpose.
26. But when they saw it, they said: Lo! we are in
error!
27. Nay, but we are desolate!
28. The best among them said: Said I not unto you: Why
glorify ye not (Allah)?
29. They said: Glorified be our Lord! Lo! we have been
wrong-doers.
30. Then some of them draw near unto others,
self-reproaching.
31. They said: Alas for us! In truth we were outrageous.
32. It may be that our Lord will give us better than
this in place thereof. Lo! we beseech our Lord.
33. Such was the punishment. And verily the punishment
of the Hereafter is greater if they did but know.
34. Lo! for those who keep from evil are gardens of
bliss with their Lord.
35. Shall We then treat those who have surrendered as We
treat the guilty?
36. What aileth you? How foolishly ye judge!
37. Or have ye a Scripture wherein ye learn
38. That ye shall indeed have all that ye choose?
39. Or have ye a covenant on oath from Us that reacheth
to the Day of Judgment, that yours shall be all that ye ordain?
40. Ask them (O Muhammad) which of them will vouch for
that!
41. Or have they other gods? Then let them bring their
other gods if they are truthful
42. On the day when it befalleth in earnest, and they
are ordered to prostrate themselves but are not able,
43. With eyes downcast, abasement stupefying them. And
they had been summoned to prostrate themselves while they were yet
unhurt.
44. Leave Me (to deal) with those who give the lie to
this pronouncement. We shall lead them on by steps from whence they
know not.
45. Yet I bear with them, for lo! My scheme is firm.
46. Or dost thou (Muhammad) ask a fee from them so that
they are heavily taxed?
47. Or is the Unseen theirs that they can write
(thereof)?
48. But wait thou for thy Lord's decree, and be not like
him of the fish, who cried out in despair.
49. Had it not been that favour from his Lord had
reached him he surely had been cast into the wilderness while he was
reprobate.
50. But his Lord chose him and placed him among the
righteous.
51. And lo! those who disbelieve would fain disconcert
thee with their eyes when they hear the Reminder, and they say: Lo! he
is indeed mad;
52. When it is naught else than a Reminder to creation.

Comment :- The first 16 verses may be referring to me because I
explain the meaning of the Quran using words. Muhammad recited the
Quran and his followers wrote them down. If you refer to Revelation,
God is going to award the righteous the double-edged sword. This sword
is our tongue. Therefore my words in this website can slaughter people.

My writing on my websites and here are REMINDER to all human being to
be aware of the coming DOOM. I use the pen to conquer the whole world,
not sword or gun nor missile.

Home My Articles Quran Contents Surah 69

Alex
2006-07-29 01:46:21 UTC
To be on par or better, you Arabs, Pakistanis and Afghanistanis have to
appoint a president
without political power. This is my Confucianism, see
http://uk.geocities.com/alex_kew/election97.html . (also in post above)

This president should be young man, married with at least a son. His
main duty is to meditate and eat vegetarian food.

The government is under the charge of the PM.

The reason why Israel is superior is because they have an appointed
president. There is no way you Muslims in the Middleeast can fight with
them unless you appoint a president who is morally pure.

Alex
2006-07-30 01:59:07 UTC
Everything is fated. Try to live in peace.
Violence breads violence
an eye for an eye
a tooth for a tooth.

The Truth is your spiritual soul is eternal, that is IT cannot die. The
Way is the Mark on your nose bridge, the Mysterious Gate, the so called
Garden of Eden, underneath which rivers flow, our tears flow.

Get the Mark SEALED, so you live and leave in peace.

Alex
2006-07-31 00:34:24 UTC
Genesis chapter 2
:2.6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered
the whole
face of the ground.
2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,
and
breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living
soul.
2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and
there he
put the man whom he had formed.

The Spirit of God is blown into the nosetrils. The nose bridge is the
deepest part of the nose. This is where your God's Spirit is situated.
This is the Mark on our forehead, the Garden of Eden underneath which
rivers flow, our tears flow.

Alex
2006-08-01 01:42:09 UTC
Matthew chapter 24
24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of
desolation,
spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso
readeth, let him understand:)
24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the
mountains:
24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take
any
thing out of his house:
24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to
take his
clothes.
24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that
give
suck in those days!
24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter,
neither on
the sabbath day:
24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not
since the
beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should
no
flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ,
or
there; believe it not.
24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false
prophets, and
shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible,
they shall deceive the very elect.
24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in
the
desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it
not.
24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and
shineth even
unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles
be
gathered together.
24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall
the sun
be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall
fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in
heaven:
and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see
the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great
glory.
24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a
trumpet,
and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one
end of heaven to the other.
24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is
yet
tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things,
know that
it is near, even at the doors.
24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass,
till
all these things be fulfilled.
24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall
not pass
away.
24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the
angels of
heaven, but my Father only.
24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming
of the
Son of man be.
24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were
eating
and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe
entered into the ark,
24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all
away; so
shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken,
and
the other left.
24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall
be
taken, and the other left.
24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord
doth
come.
24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had
known in
what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not
have suffered his house to be broken up.
24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye
think
not the Son of man cometh.
24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord
hath
made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh
shall
find so doing.
24:47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler
over all
his goods.
24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My
lord
delayeth his coming;
24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat
and
drink with the drunken;
24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he
looketh
not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion
with
the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Comment:- Verses 16 to 22 is talking about the disaster that is going
to strike Judea, present day West Bank.
I cannot stop this disaster because God or Allah has already plannned
it. I let Nature takes its course.
I can only ask you to print my photograph and meditation manuel and
hang in your home to protect you. Obey me and stop the practice of
circumcision. If you can do my meditation.

See also http://members.lycos.co.uk/alexkew/matthew24.html .

Alex
2006-08-02 01:24:29 UTC
Israel is now under the curse of Sharon's punishment. When leader is
old he will be subjected to punishment if he did many killing before.
Mishap will happen to Israel even though they are superior.
The curse will last till Sharon dies and you have to see whether any
disaster that might occur after that.

My advice to you Palestinians is to quickly appoint a president without
political power. You can appoint me as your president if you want to.
In this way you will be saved.

My advice to you Arabs, Pakistanis and Afghanistanis is to appoint a
president without political
power, a young married man with at least a son. This is my
Confucianism. See http://uk.geocities.com/alex_kew/election97.html . (I
think it is in the above post.)

Alex
2006-08-03 02:37:48 UTC
(Copy from s.c.palestine Israel's Fate )
My preaching is that your spiritual soul at your nose bridge is your
Allah. Pray to this Allah inside you by nasal gaze.
When you die, this spiritual soul will not die. It can be reborn as a
baby again, with traces of formal life erased.
Do my meditation or Taoist Yoga chapter 1 in
http://members.lycos.co.uk/alexkew/comment/taoistyoga.html . Do it for
your personal good. If you are a father, you can protect your family
with the meditation.

But my preaching might be rejected as stated in scriptures.

Just think why Allah allows circumcised to kill circumcised ?
-------------------------
If you study the Torah, Gospel and the Koran, it is like circumcised,
uncircumcised and circumcised in that order.
It is very clear you must not circumcise because Koran does not ask you
to circumcise. It is only your idiot prophet Muhammad that got you
Muslims to circumcise.
So are you Muslims stupid to circumcise ?
-------------------------------
So far I have not commented on the present Israeli/Hamas and
Israeli/Hizbollah conflicts. This has to happen before the DOOM
arrives.
Allah will make people mad fighting one another, then will disasters
strike. Signs are there but people's eyes are veiled and ears plugged
so they cannot see and hear properly.

When that time comes, you will know I am the Praised One (spoken in
surah 61).
-----------------------------
My meditation can kill. See
http://uk.geocities.com/alex_kew/chinese/meditate.html . Practise this
meditation and teach others. The more you meditate, the more power
there is that can turn the table on the Israelis.
Make sure when you meditate, you are not in anger. Or else you will
also be affected.
Think of neither good nor bad. Best is think of nothing or mentally
chant a phrase like Allah is great.
------------------------------

I update here is to make copies in s.c.iraq, lebanon, syria, jordan,
egyptian, iranian, pakistan, afghanistan, israel etc.

Their are under Israel's Fate.

Turn the table by appointing a man without political power to be
president. Ask Abbas to be 2nd PM.
You see the madness of Israel bombing and killing civilians in Lebanon.

This has to happen. This shows the DOOM is near.
Obey me and refrain from hatred, hostality, revenge etc. Have a peace
of mind. Meditate on the nose bridge and stop the practice of
circumcision.

Everything is Fated or Destined.