scp indians are mentioned in Pak newspaper
rkusenet
2005-11-14 11:29:29 UTC
In other words Pakistanis are very nice people but for soc.culture.* newsgroups.
ha ha ha.

Promoting hate

Sir: I am writing with reference to the 'image' problem Pakistan has been facing internationally,
a problem which Pakistani governmental officials have constantly reminded the citizens about.

These days the Internet is being used to spread hatred of Pakistan. Most of the hate material
targeting Pakistani Muslims is posted by Indians. In recent years, due to H1-B visas, tens of
thousands of Indians have been invited to work in the US. It appears that some of them are here
for the sole purpose of promoting hatred against Pakistanis. In most cases such behaviour violates
the code of ethics practised by their employers. One can only hope that US regulators identify
such individuals and organisations and remove all hate literature from the Internet.
BEHRAM B ATASHBAND
USA
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2005\11\14\story_14-11-2005_pg3_7
South Indian
2005-11-14 12:57:36 UTC
He he hee he he he....

Poor guys he has not yet realised that when this chap is busy reading
the stuff posted by Indians, some smart Indian is teaching KamaSutra to
his wife.
Seeker
2005-11-15 03:14:29 UTC
And some pagal kuttas are biting you and landing you in a pagal khana.
his wife.
Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
2005-11-14 13:54:14 UTC
Post by rkusenet
[...]
Although born in India I held a Paki passport till I got my US
citizenship. I am the worst nightmare of all Muslims and Punjabis
of Pakistan in particular who I consider by product of Sikh soldiers
and Muslims women of Punjab.
I have been calling for Islamic justice for Bengali victims of 19071
massacre to no avail since Punjabis have shown time and again
their Islam goes only so far.
I have also made numerous attempts to educate our lawmakers in Islamic
thinking and the idiocy of trying to reason with them.
Ever since the first attack on Trade Center back in 1993 I alerted the
White House and almost all the law makers that the one and only way to
deal with Islam is through a nuclear strike on Mecca. I was laughed at
till 9/11. Now I am taken a bit more seriously, lets hope they realize
my appeal for less visas to Muslims is strictly enforced.
Seeker
2005-11-15 03:16:27 UTC
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
Post by rkusenet
[...]
Are you disappointed that your name wasn't mentioned?
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
citizenship. I am the worst nightmare of all Muslims and Punjabis
of Pakistan in particular who I consider by product of Sikh soldiers
and Muslims women of Punjab.
I have been calling for Islamic justice for Bengali victims of 19071
If you are a worse nightmare for all Muslims and you are no fan of Islam to
put it mildly, then what right do you have to demand any type of Islamic
justice?
2005-11-15 13:48:00 UTC
Post by rkusenet
[...]
Unlike most half Sikhs I am not on ego trip.
Post by Seeker
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
citizenship. I am the worst nightmare of all Muslims and Punjabis
of Pakistan in particular who I consider by product of Sikh soldiers
and Muslims women of Punjab.
I have been calling for Islamic justice for Bengali victims of 19071
If you are a worse nightmare for all Muslims and you are no fan of Islam to
put it mildly, then what right do you have to demand any type of Islamic
justice?
I demand Islamic justice for Bengalis because this would reduce number
of Half Sikhs considerably.
t***@my-deja.com
2005-11-15 14:07:32 UTC
nusro ma chowda !
are you a 1/2 sikh or a racist brahimini
chick + virile dalit X breed?
Seeker
2005-11-16 05:46:53 UTC
Post by Seeker
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
citizenship. I am the worst nightmare of all Muslims and Punjabis
of Pakistan in particular who I consider by product of Sikh soldiers
and Muslims women of Punjab.
I have been calling for Islamic justice for Bengali victims of 19071
If you are a worse nightmare for all Muslims and you are no fan of Islam to
put it mildly, then what right do you have to demand any type of Islamic
justice?
I demand Islamic justice for Bengalis because this would reduce number
of Half Sikhs considerably.
So you believe in this one aspect of Islam. Islamic Justice that is.
Surinder Singh
2005-11-16 06:02:44 UTC
Post by Seeker
So you believe in this one aspect of Islam. Islamic Justice that is.
I do not think you get it. Nusrat is asking for that those that profess
Islam, accept Islamic justice. This does not imply any acceptance of any
aspect of Islam. An analogy would be for a foreginer to demand that some
particular American be dealt with American law. The individual making this
demand need not be American.

-s
Seeker
2005-11-17 03:00:24 UTC
Post by Surinder Singh
Post by Seeker
So you believe in this one aspect of Islam. Islamic Justice that is.
I do not think you get it. Nusrat is asking for that those that profess
Islam, accept Islamic justice. This does not imply any acceptance of any
aspect of Islam. An analogy would be for a foreginer to demand that some
particular American be dealt with American law. The individual making
this demand need not be American.
-s
No your analogy is not correct. By asking that some American get dealt with
the American law contains and endorsement of the American law. You didn't
hear Americans demanding that OBL get dealt with the Taliban law. Doing so
would be affirm the Taliban law.
Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
2005-11-17 13:36:01 UTC
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:00:24 -0700, "Seeker"
Post by Seeker
Post by Surinder Singh
Post by Seeker
So you believe in this one aspect of Islam. Islamic Justice that is.
I do not think you get it. Nusrat is asking for that those that profess
Islam, accept Islamic justice. This does not imply any acceptance of any
aspect of Islam. An analogy would be for a foreginer to demand that some
particular American be dealt with American law. The individual making
this demand need not be American.
-s
No your analogy is not correct. By asking that some American get dealt with
the American law contains and endorsement of the American law. You didn't
hear Americans demanding that OBL get dealt with the Taliban law. Doing so
would be affirm the Taliban law.
This is obfuscation, pure and simple.
Islamic Republic is scared of Islamic justice for its own soldiers.
Surinder Singh
2005-11-18 04:58:03 UTC
Post by Seeker
No your analogy is not correct. By asking that some American get dealt
with the American law contains and endorsement of the American law. You
didn't hear Americans demanding that OBL get dealt with the Taliban law.
Doing so would be affirm the Taliban law.
Your example is incorrect. Americans would be fools to ask the Taliban to
treat OBL to their law, they did not have any laws to speak off. Taliban was
an anarchic stone age movement, it had no law to speak off. They were the
hosts of OBL and many other terrorist. They were the prime terrorists
themselves. Surely, Americans have more sense than that. A correct
example would be if Americans asked India to deal with Narendra Modi
according to Indian laws.

Asking Muslims and Islam to deal with Pakistani Armymen who murdered/raped
in Bangladesh is only asking them to be self-consistent. It does not
contain any endorsement of the law itself. It is only a demand for
self-consistency. Nusrat, and others, notice that the rapists and killers
did not get a single arm amputated for 3 million dead Bangladeshis; the man
who supposedly burnt a page of the Quran got lynched and killed in Pakistan.

-s
Seeker
2005-11-18 05:41:26 UTC
Post by Surinder Singh
Post by Seeker
No your analogy is not correct. By asking that some American get dealt
with the American law contains and endorsement of the American law. You
didn't hear Americans demanding that OBL get dealt with the Taliban law.
Doing so would be affirm the Taliban law.
Your example is incorrect. Americans would be fools to ask the Taliban to
treat OBL to their law, they did not have any laws to speak off. Taliban
was an anarchic stone age movement, it had no law to speak off.
You started out discussing logically now you are arguing with emotions.
Taliban did have laws and these laws were practiced throughout Afghanistan.
Post by Surinder Singh
They were the hosts of OBL and many other terrorist. They were the prime
terrorists themselves. Surely, Americans have more sense than that. A
correct example would be if Americans asked India to deal with Narendra
Modi according to Indian laws.
No, that too would be an incorrect example. Narendra Modi murdered Muslims
under the aegis of the Indian law so asking India to deal with Modi
according to Indian law would be to endorse the very same laws that enabled
Modi to kill Muslims. This is precisely why America has not asked that Modi
face the Indian law. International law is what was asked for.
-s
Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
2005-11-20 13:29:58 UTC
Post by Seeker
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
citizenship. I am the worst nightmare of all Muslims and Punjabis
of Pakistan in particular who I consider by product of Sikh soldiers
and Muslims women of Punjab.
I have been calling for Islamic justice for Bengali victims of 19071
If you are a worse nightmare for all Muslims and you are no fan of Islam
to put it mildly, then what right do you have to demand any type of Islamic
justice?
I demand Islamic justice for Bengalis because this would reduce number
of Half Sikhs considerably.
So you believe in this one aspect of Islam. Islamic Justice that is.
Yes I do believe in Islamic justice. It seems all of Punjabi nation is
deathly afraid of this aspect of Islam and needless to say follows a
more lenient form of Islam called Ranjeet Singh's Version.
Seeker
2005-11-20 20:18:25 UTC
Post by Seeker
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
citizenship. I am the worst nightmare of all Muslims and Punjabis
of Pakistan in particular who I consider by product of Sikh soldiers
and Muslims women of Punjab.
I have been calling for Islamic justice for Bengali victims of 19071
If you are a worse nightmare for all Muslims and you are no fan of Islam
to put it mildly, then what right do you have to demand any type of Islamic
justice?
I demand Islamic justice for Bengalis because this would reduce number
of Half Sikhs considerably.
So you believe in this one aspect of Islam. Islamic Justice that is.
Yes I do believe in Islamic justice. It seems all of Punjabi nation is
deathly afraid of this aspect of Islam and needless to say follows a
more lenient form of Islam called Ranjeet Singh's Version.
OK. Now we know where you stand on Islam. Why should we follow the Wahabi
sect of Islam that you are very much against as you repeatedly call to
destroy Wahabi Islam.
Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
2005-11-21 04:24:38 UTC
Post by Seeker
[...]
By aiding and abetting murderers of Bengalis the Paki Punjabis have
clearly proved they reject traditional Islam in favour of Ranjeet
Singh's Version.
Seeker
2005-11-22 05:17:09 UTC
Post by Seeker
[...]
There is no such thing as Ranjeet Singh's version of Islam. He was a Sikh in
case you don't know it. What is traditional Islam?
Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
2005-11-22 22:45:33 UTC
Post by Seeker
[...]
Traditional Islam is very strict about enforcement of justice
especially the capital offences as it relates to killing of innocents
Muslims.
Punjabis know this would mean beheading of all their former soldiers,
they have therefore started to follow a benevolent and charitable form
of Islam where the murderer has an option of have himself absolved and
pardoned no matter how serious the offence.
Since this option is practiced nowhere else except Punjab, don't you
think this law may have its root in Sikh traditions.
Seeker
2005-11-23 05:02:06 UTC
Post by Seeker
[...]
Punjabis follow a sufi variant of Islam. Wahabi Islam is for you and your
Deobandi family.
j***@gmail.com
2005-11-23 17:48:01 UTC
Post by Seeker
Punjabis follow a sufi variant of Islam. Wahabi Islam is for you and your
Deobandi family.
How sufi variant of Islam practiced by Punjabis different than other
Wahabi(Deobandi) Islam?

We have encountered a sufi-islam follower in Prof Gul Agha. Sufism
seems to have given him courage to reveal his identity. It has not
happened with you. Or you are saying that you follow some third variant
of Islam.
Seeker
2005-11-24 04:04:47 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Seeker
Punjabis follow a sufi variant of Islam. Wahabi Islam is for you and your
Deobandi family.
How sufi variant of Islam practiced by Punjabis different than other
Wahabi(Deobandi) Islam?
We have encountered a sufi-islam follower in Prof Gul Agha. Sufism
seems to have given him courage to reveal his identity. It has not
happened with you. Or you are saying that you follow some third variant
of Islam.
You lack the ability to argue reasonably. There is a logical axiom called
modus ponens. You must learn it.
Romanise
What X you are asserting to make your Y true?
Seeker
2005-11-25 06:58:26 UTC
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Seeker
Punjabis follow a sufi variant of Islam. Wahabi Islam is for you and your
Deobandi family.
How sufi variant of Islam practiced by Punjabis different than other
Wahabi(Deobandi) Islam?
We have encountered a sufi-islam follower in Prof Gul Agha. Sufism
seems to have given him courage to reveal his identity. It has not
happened with you. Or you are saying that you follow some third variant
of Islam.
You lack the ability to argue reasonably. There is a logical axiom called
modus ponens. You must learn it.
What X you are asserting to make your Y true?
It is not me that is asserting any X, it is you who is making this
fundamental mistake.
Romanise
2005-11-25 07:33:29 UTC
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Seeker
Punjabis follow a sufi variant of Islam. Wahabi Islam is for you and your
Deobandi family.
How sufi variant of Islam practiced by Punjabis different than other
Wahabi(Deobandi) Islam?
We have encountered a sufi-islam follower in Prof Gul Agha. Sufism
seems to have given him courage to reveal his identity. It has not
happened with you. Or you are saying that you follow some third variant
of Islam.
You lack the ability to argue reasonably. There is a logical axiom called
modus ponens. You must learn it.
What X you are asserting to make your Y true?
It is not me that is asserting any X, it is you who is making this
fundamental mistake.
Simple fact is that you are in making claims that you can not
substantiate or elaborate upon.

To evade further questions on your claims you enter your own arse.
Seeker
2005-11-25 16:02:23 UTC
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Seeker
[...]
Entering one's own arse is the first tenet of Brahmans of Gujrat.

Now, I will educate you on a fundamental theorem of logic. Modes ponens
states:

if p then q
therefore q

Obviously, you were too stupid to learn this on your own even after I gave
you the term to research.

In your garbage about sufism, you incorrectly established "if p then q" or
in fact you didn't even think along those lines, yet later on you devilishly
tried to assert the remainder of the argument. Remember, we can see right
through your devious Brahmin ways.

Do you now see how memorizing sruthis renders your brain pretty much
useless?

Arjun couldn't shoot straight and when he did attempt to shoot he was always
shooting blanks and that's why he decided to dress like a woman.
Romanise
2005-11-26 21:05:59 UTC
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Seeker
[...]
The fact of the matter is you are trying to wriggle out.
If you knew what sufism is you would have answered my question, namely
"How sufi variant of Islam practiced by Punjabis different than other
Wahabi(Deobandi) Islam?"

One usenet Sufi is not afraid to stand by his name but most Panjabi
Pakistanis hide ubder burqa. What makes them so cowards that they
cannot stand by their name?
striped_mule
2005-11-16 10:07:56 UTC
in 1993 I alerted the White House and almost all the law makers
So the self-proclaimed millionaire who actually runs a grocery store
has been working in the capacity of advisor to the White House. The
truth please. How about your pimping business you run from your home?
I was laughed at till 9/11
You are still laughed at today. Your ass regularly get whipped on NG.
Look around and you'll remember.
Now I am taken a bit more seriously
Get back to mopping the floor of the grocery store you work in or its
curtains for you. Unless your "home" business picks up with the ugly
blondie of yours.
Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
2005-11-16 11:34:53 UTC
Post by striped_mule
in 1993 I alerted the White House and almost all the law makers
So the self-proclaimed millionaire who actually runs a grocery store
has been working in the capacity of advisor to the White House. The
truth please. How about your pimping business you run from your home?
Did I say I was an advisor, or are your Sikh genes making you see
things which are not there?
Post by striped_mule
I was laughed at till 9/11
You are still laughed at today. Your ass regularly get whipped on NG.
Look around and you'll remember.
You mean your hurling abuses from underneath a Burqua. Is it not
exactly what your forefathers did as the Sikh army came to collect
your women.
Post by striped_mule
Now I am taken a bit more seriously
Get back to mopping the floor of the grocery store you work in or its
curtains for you. Unless your "home" business picks up with the ugly
blondie of yours.
I am not a grocer though this is the first time I see this noun being
used as obscenity while your old profession of Pimping is being
praised as great social service.
Seeker
2005-11-17 03:02:54 UTC
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
I am not a grocer though this is the first time I see this noun being
So what are you? A retired printer/xerox boy? :)
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
used as obscenity while your old profession of Pimping is being
praised as great social service.
Is this really the best use of your old age and all your wisdom? Accusing me
of being Najam and calling pimping a great social service?
Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
Good God, we are not back to denial mode again, are we?
Seeker
Back to denial implies that I admitted in the first place. I never did.
Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
2005-11-20 13:37:13 UTC
Post by Seeker
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
I am not a grocer though this is the first time I see this noun being
So what are you? A retired printer/xerox boy? :)
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
used as obscenity while your old profession of Pimping is being
praised as great social service.
Is this really the best use of your old age and all your wisdom? Accusing
me of being Najam and calling pimping a great social service?
Good God, we are not back to denial mode again, are we?
Back to denial implies that I admitted in the first place. I never did.
You have stated your knowledge of my lawyer friend Leo Arnaboldi
may I ask how you know of him?
Seeker
2005-11-20 20:21:40 UTC
Post by Seeker
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
I am not a grocer though this is the first time I see this noun being
So what are you? A retired printer/xerox boy? :)
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
used as obscenity while your old profession of Pimping is being
praised as great social service.
Is this really the best use of your old age and all your wisdom? Accusing
me of being Najam and calling pimping a great social service?
Good God, we are not back to denial mode again, are we?
Back to denial implies that I admitted in the first place. I never did.
You have stated your knowledge of my lawyer friend Leo Arnaboldi
may I ask how you know of him?
Suppose I know him some other way. Was it right for you to spread rumors
about your friend who attended your wedding? Is this what friendship mean to
you? That you start attacking your old friend without even knowing if I am
the same person. Imagine if your friend reads this stuff and imagine how
much hurt it would cause him. Is that what you are all about? Boy, you must
be a friend worth having!
Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
2005-11-21 04:31:29 UTC
Post by Seeker
[...]
You do not go about discussing things of common interests with friends
while staying anonymous as you did with me in this newgroup for number
of years till you mention Arnaboldi which gave the show away.
This to me was something very underhanded. I know you see nothing
wrong with it but most would find such conduct abhorrent.
Seeker
2005-11-21 04:47:25 UTC
Post by Seeker
[...]
Good, keep beleiving what you want to beleive, but you are mistaken in this
case.
Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
2005-11-21 13:38:10 UTC
Post by Seeker
Suppose I know him some other way. Was it right for you to spread rumors
about your friend who attended your wedding? Is this what friendship mean to
you? That you start attacking your old friend without even knowing if I am
the same person. Imagine if your friend reads this stuff and imagine how
much hurt it would cause him. Is that what you are all about? Boy, you must
be a friend worth having!
You do not go about discussing things of common interests with friends
while staying anonymous as you did with me in this newgroup for number
of years till you mention Arnaboldi which gave the show away.
This to me was something very underhanded. I know you see nothing
wrong with it but most would find such conduct abhorrent.
Good, keep beleiving what you want to beleive, but you are mistaken in this
case.
You mean you insist you are not Naj Pervaiz, my old drinking and
womanizing buddy?
This is for other half Sikhs who may jump at this confession,
incidents mentioned here are from long time ago.
j***@gmail.com
2005-11-22 12:48:04 UTC
It will be a big surprise if he was buddy in both.
h***@hotmail.com
2005-11-22 13:14:49 UTC
my old drinking and womanizing buddy?
Eileen married you out of pity to give you American Citizenship and
supports you and your queer habits and you repay her by indulging in
"womanizing". Fie Chootar Rizvi Fie.

What would Eileen do if she found out? You'd be out on your ear, living
in a cardboard box under a bridge!
tipu
2005-11-18 05:55:34 UTC
Post by Seeker
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
I am not a grocer though this is the first time I see this noun being
So what are you? A retired printer/xerox boy? :)
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
used as obscenity while your old profession of Pimping is being
praised as great social service.
Is this really the best use of your old age and all your wisdom? Accusing me
of being Najam and calling pimping a great social service?
Good God, we are not back to denial mode again, are we?
Nathu Ram alias Nusrat Rizvi, it seems like you have started
psychiatric treatments, but the only effect seems to be that you have
started using a psychiatrists language. But dont give up hope, if
nothing, your vocabulary has improved, and if you are lucky, with
consistant treatment, your mental balance may be restored. Good luck to
you, Nathu!
Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
2005-11-24 09:48:11 UTC
Post by Seeker
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
I am not a grocer though this is the first time I see this noun being
So what are you? A retired printer/xerox boy? :)
Post by Nusrat Rizvi, Rowayton Connecticut
used as obscenity while your old profession of Pimping is being
praised as great social service.
Is this really the best use of your old age and all your wisdom? Accusing me
of being Najam and calling pimping a great social service?
Good God, we are not back to denial mode again, are we?
Nathu Ram alias Nusrat Rizvi, it seems like you have started
psychiatric treatments, but the only effect seems to be that you have
started using a psychiatrists language. But dont give up hope, if
nothing, your vocabulary has improved, and if you are lucky, with
consistant treatment, your mental balance may be restored. Good luck to
you, Nathu!
Color of Burqua has not changed neither has fear of Sikhs coming to
collect your Mom.
Any likelihood you would work on your own treatment before advising
others?
Romanise
2005-11-17 06:26:16 UTC
Post by Seeker
Accusing me
of being Najam
Is it same as accusing someone being thief?
Seeker
2005-11-17 13:50:22 UTC
What does this mean?? Confused.
Romanise
What is preferred, being 'accused' as Najam or as a thief?
Seeker
Neither. As both are inaccurate statements.
Romanise
Najam is a muslim name if it is inaccurate what is your muslim name?
Seeker
Aurangzeb
Romanise
2005-11-18 14:07:08 UTC
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
Najam is a muslim name if it is inaccurate what is your muslim name?
Aurangzeb
I am sure there are too many claimants from among Pakistanis for this
name to be used as part of email-id, but why were you ashamed to use it
as your nickname?
t***@my-deja.com
2005-11-18 15:30:20 UTC
Romanize,
This Aurangjeb guy, your thoku or something like that?
Romanise
2005-11-18 16:49:39 UTC
Why, are you complaining? Has Aurangjeb stopped visiting your mum?
Seeker
2005-11-19 02:21:54 UTC
Sharam karo pujari. This type of talk from the keeper of the Hindu faith!
Romanise
2005-11-19 06:16:13 UTC
Pakistani do not like others to be as besharam as they are?
t***@my-deja.com
2005-11-19 14:16:38 UTC
Look here Pujaree lover boy Romanize,
If Shri Seeker goes public with his 18" long
device dangling in front of him and you go public
with your 1.75" shriveled nodule just visible in
your front, would'nt you salute him
first out of sheer respect and awe for his maha-shri Lingum?
Kindly give logical reason if your answer is "No"

Romanise
2005-11-19 14:51:46 UTC
Post by t***@my-deja.com
Look here Pujaree lover boy Romanize,
If Shri Seeker goes public with his 18"
People who are afraid of getting their names public are bragging about
making their devices public.
Katuas have to keep themseves above depression by adding feets to their
devices in their silly posts.
Seeker
2005-11-19 22:49:44 UTC
Post by Romanise
Post by t***@my-deja.com
Look here Pujaree lover boy Romanize,
If Shri Seeker goes public with his 18"
People who are afraid of getting their names public are bragging about
making their devices public.
Katuas have to keep themseves above depression by adding feets to their
devices in their silly posts.
Why is it that Hindu men are afraid of pussy?
Romanise
2005-11-20 06:52:47 UTC
What is the basis for your saying so?
Seeker
2005-11-20 20:22:44 UTC
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Why is it that Hindu men are afraid of pussy?
What is the basis for your saying so?
Hindu men are very afraid to have sex with their wives. I have seen this
from people like Gandhi to Hindus on this forum to Hindus I know personally.
You know pussy doesn't bite ;-)
Romanise
2005-11-20 21:04:38 UTC
Post by Seeker
Hindu men are very afraid to have sex with their wives.
Can you point out likes of Ayatollah and Mufti Desai from South Africa
RBRK has quoted so frequently on SCP?
Post by Seeker
I have seen this
from people like Gandhi
Gandhi had trouble keeping away from his wife while his father was
dying.
Post by Seeker
to Hindus on this forum to Hindus I know personally.
You know pussy doesn't bite ;-)
Was it your predilection of biting pussy that your wife preferred other
men who would rather enter?
Seeker
2005-11-21 02:37:35 UTC
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Hindu men are very afraid to have sex with their wives.
Can you point out likes of Ayatollah and Mufti Desai from South Africa
RBRK has quoted so frequently on SCP?
This makes no sense.
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
I have seen this
from people like Gandhi
Gandhi had trouble keeping away from his wife while his father was
dying.
Gandhi was busy mentally torturing his wife and too busy blaming her for his
father's death.
How do you come to know such bunk? It is not true.
Romanise
2005-11-21 06:26:09 UTC
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Hindu men are very afraid to have sex with their wives.
Can you point out likes of Ayatollah and Mufti Desai from South Africa
RBRK has quoted so frequently on SCP?
This makes no sense.
Why not read Ayatollah Sistani and Mufti Ebrahim Desai of FATWA DEPT
http://islam.tc/ask-imam/index.php
Is this your construction or you have read so somewhere?
Seeker
2005-11-22 05:19:00 UTC
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
I have seen this
from people like Gandhi
Gandhi had trouble keeping away from his wife while his father was
dying.
Gandhi was busy mentally torturing his wife and too busy blaming her for his
father's death.
Is this your construction or you have read so somewhere?
I never concoct anything. I only deal with facts. I read this in Newsweek in
an article written by Salman Rushdie.
Romanise
2005-11-22 13:50:33 UTC
Post by Seeker
I never concoct anything. I only deal with facts. I read this in Newsweek in
an article written by Salman Rushdie.
For you Rushdie becomes authority on Gandhi when you would shit in your
pants to acknowledge him as an expert on Islam.

If you care, read
Erikson, E. (1969). Gandhi's Truth: On the Origin of Militant
Nonviolence, New York: W.W.Norton
Seeker
2005-11-23 05:04:52 UTC
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
I never concoct anything. I only deal with facts. I read this in Newsweek in
an article written by Salman Rushdie.
For you Rushdie becomes authority on Gandhi when you would shit in your
pants to acknowledge him as an expert on Islam.
Shitting in one's pant is what Brahmins do. I personally found his book
Satanic Verses fascinating although the story was kinda boring, but the
information on the satanic verses was fascinating.

Compare this to your Brahmanism, temples depicting anal sex, women getting
fucked by pigs, monkeys, dogs and bulls. At least, Islam got rid of the
Satanic verses. Hindus and Zorastrians don't have enough courage to fix the
aberrations in their religion.
Romanise
2005-11-23 06:02:36 UTC
Post by Seeker
Compare this to your Brahmanism, temples depicting anal sex, women getting
fucked by pigs, monkeys, dogs and bulls. At least, Islam got rid of the
Satanic verses. Hindus and Zorastrians don't have enough courage to fix the
aberrations in their religion.
What are Satanic verses and how has Islam got rid of of them.

You have pictures of temples depicting women getting fucked by pigs,
monkeys, dogs and bulls.

What aberrations do Hindus and Zorastrians need to nfix in their
religion.
Seeker
2005-11-24 04:06:20 UTC
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Compare this to your Brahmanism, temples depicting anal sex, women getting
fucked by pigs, monkeys, dogs and bulls. At least, Islam got rid of the
Satanic verses. Hindus and Zorastrians don't have enough courage to fix the
aberrations in their religion.
What are Satanic verses and how has Islam got rid of of them.
Satanic verses are about the three daughters and this verse does not appear
in the Quran anywhere.
Post by Romanise
You have pictures of temples depicting women getting fucked by pigs,
monkeys, dogs and bulls.
Yes, striped_mule was kind enough to post them here a few days ago.
The list is too long.
Romanise
2005-11-24 04:57:07 UTC
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Compare this to your Brahmanism, temples depicting anal sex, women getting
fucked by pigs, monkeys, dogs and bulls. At least, Islam got rid of the
Satanic verses. Hindus and Zorastrians don't have enough courage to fix the
aberrations in their religion.
What are Satanic verses and how has Islam got rid of of them.
Satanic verses are about the three daughters and this verse does not appear
in the Quran anywhere.
So Rushdie cooked them up or someone better removed them from Quran.
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
You have pictures of temples depicting women getting fucked by pigs,
monkeys, dogs and bulls.
Yes, striped_mule was kind enough to post them here a few days ago.
Why not you paste them.
You will get some extra hoories if you take trouble to compile it.
Seeker
2005-11-25 06:54:05 UTC
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Compare this to your Brahmanism, temples depicting anal sex, women getting
fucked by pigs, monkeys, dogs and bulls. At least, Islam got rid of the
Satanic verses. Hindus and Zorastrians don't have enough courage to
fix
the
aberrations in their religion.
What are Satanic verses and how has Islam got rid of of them.
Satanic verses are about the three daughters and this verse does not appear
in the Quran anywhere.
So Rushdie cooked them up or someone better removed them from Quran.
I am not sure if Rushdie cooked them up, but these verses don't appear in
the Quran. I did a thorough search for them.
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
You have pictures of temples depicting women getting fucked by pigs,
monkeys, dogs and bulls.
Yes, striped_mule was kind enough to post them here a few days ago.
Why not you paste them.
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF003
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF008
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF009
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF005

Courtesy of Shivaz_lingam_in...
With all the Hindu girls going nuts over me, I don't need any extra hoories.
Romanise
2005-11-25 07:53:31 UTC
Post by Seeker
I am not sure if Rushdie cooked them up, but these verses don't appear in
the Quran. I did a thorough search for them.
Looked at the issue for first time and got further confirmation how
muslims are made slave of Islam.
Post by Seeker
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF003
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF008
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF009
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF005
They must have been commissioned by wives of some muslim rulers whose
husbands were free to indulge in sex with animals as per Islamic
traditions.
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
You will get some extra hoories if you take trouble to compile it.
With all the Hindu girls going nuts over me, I don't need any extra hoories.
Making such claims is the only way left for hajjamuddin to keep kicking
after bought out 'ugly as sin' to left him.
Seeker
2005-11-25 16:07:26 UTC
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
I am not sure if Rushdie cooked them up, but these verses don't appear in
the Quran. I did a thorough search for them.
Looked at the issue for first time and got further confirmation how
muslims are made slave of Islam.
You are ashamed of your religion; therefore, you attack others religions as
you cannot defend your own. Also, since I defeated you in the argument about
the Satanic Verses, you wickedly changed the subject. Did you really think
that you could fool us?
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF003
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF008
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF009
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF005
They must have been commissioned by wives of some muslim rulers whose
husbands were free to indulge in sex with animals as per Islamic
traditions.
"They must have been ..."????? The site clearly states these are Hindu
pictures.
You can ask all the Brahmin cuties yourself.
Romanise
2005-11-26 21:11:34 UTC
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
I am not sure if Rushdie cooked them up, but these verses don't appear in
the Quran. I did a thorough search for them.
Looked at the issue for first time and got further confirmation how
muslims are made slave of Islam.
You are ashamed of your religion; therefore, you attack others religions as
you cannot defend your own. Also, since I defeated you in the argument about
the Satanic Verses,
How did you do it? Just by claiming so?
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF003
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF008
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF009
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/details/PSAF005
They must have been commissioned by wives of some muslim rulers whose
husbands were free to indulge in sex with animals as per Islamic
traditions.
"They must have been ..."????? The site clearly states these are Hindu
pictures.
Where does it say that?
Post by Seeker
What do I ask them?
Seeker
2005-11-19 22:48:47 UTC
Where have I ever been besharam?
t***@my-deja.com
2005-11-29 14:54:29 UTC
Hey Pujaree lover boy Romanize,
Do you know some cute racists brahimini dames who wanna
marry a healthy Dalit like me? Please consider me if you have one
or two may be three four, available in your parivar ! Warm regards !!
Romanise
2005-11-29 15:57:56 UTC
Post by t***@my-deja.com
Hey Pujaree lover boy Romanize,
Do you know some cute racists brahimini dames
Brahmini dame from lucknow did marry Hajjamuddin hoping to have fun,
but she had to have it from Indians.
Post by t***@my-deja.com
who wanna
marry a healthy Dalit like me?
Are you still a Bhangi?
Post by t***@my-deja.com
Please consider me if you have one
or two may be three four,
Now you are showing yourself a Mosla pimp.
Seeker
Because I come here seeking knowledge
Romanise
2005-11-19 06:13:16 UTC
Post by Seeker
Because I come here seeking knowledge
Thosev who cannot stand by their true identity ever in public are only
seeking to cheat bothers. harmony fellow once wrote with his own name
but fell in your ways.
Seeker
2005-11-19 22:50:28 UTC
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Because I come here seeking knowledge
Thosev who cannot stand by their true identity ever in public are only
seeking to cheat bothers. harmony fellow once wrote with his own name
but fell in your ways.
harmony is mentally retarded and I mean this in the most respectful way
possible,.
p***@optonline.net
2005-11-14 16:16:05 UTC
This is an unfortunate mindset: Pass a law or get the state to ordain
behaviour. In a free society there is a free flow of ideas and speech.
Free speech is the sine qua non for freedom. Apparently most
Pakistani's find it difficult to comprehend this as they for the last
58 years have lived in thrall to an ideology dictated by the Sunni
Ummah. They have transplanted this ideology in England and elsewhere
they have settled. Consequently Pakistani and Bangladeshi immigrants to
Britain have started lagging behind their immigrant counterparts from
India and elsewhere. This can be seen in France and elsewhere for N
African and other immigrants from the Crescent.
These self inflicted wounds unfortunately are not perceived as
self inflected and western society is blamed as a surrogate for their
own backwardness. The only answer is to remain devout Muslims at home
but go out and obtain skills and education to compete, Pakistanis and
Bangladeshis are no different
from Indians except for their mindset. Do unto Caesar what is Caesar's
and do unto God what is God's and DO NOT confuse or mix the two.
Gopal
Marcus Aurelius
2005-11-14 21:48:12 UTC
Bastard pakis - these asswipes kidnap, torture, harass, abuse, kill and
forcibly convert non-mohamedans day in and day out in pakiland.
Even their president thinks that paki women cry rape in order to make
money.
They glorify a book that calls for mohamedans to kill the kafirs, or to
reduce them to third class status - to be avoided or persecuted.

And they think their image is the result of "Hindu" propaganda?!?

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

Adi Anant
striped_mule
2005-11-16 10:12:37 UTC
these asswipes kidnap, torture, harass, abuse, kill and forcibly convert non->mohamedans
Partly true. Only hindus are tortured and harassed. For your
information, they are not converted, because then they would have to be
considered equals which the hindus claearly are not. They are kept as
bonded slaves, to be traded, branded and considered personal property.
But thats in line with what happens to the same in India. No different.

Cheers
JW
Morar
2005-11-16 20:41:34 UTC
Post by striped_mule
these asswipes kidnap, torture, harass, abuse, kill and forcibly convert non->mohamedans
Partly true. Only hindus are tortured and harassed. For your
information, they are not converted, because then they would have to be
considered equals which the hindus claearly are not. They are kept as
bonded slaves, to be traded, branded and considered personal property.
But thats in line with what happens to the same in India. No different.
Cheers
JW
". Only hindus are tortured and harassed. For you information, they
Seeker
2005-11-17 03:05:04 UTC
Post by Morar
Post by striped_mule
these asswipes kidnap, torture, harass, abuse, kill and forcibly convert
non->mohamedans
Partly true. Only hindus are tortured and harassed. For your
information, they are not converted, because then they would have to be
considered equals which the hindus claearly are not. They are kept as
bonded slaves, to be traded, branded and considered personal property.
But thats in line with what happens to the same in India. No different.
Cheers
JW
". Only hindus are tortured and harassed. For you information, they
are not converted, because then they would have to be considered
equals which the hindus claearly are not. They are kept as bonded
slaves, to be traded, branded and considered personal property....."
He did not say anything about Hindus in Pakistan. But it is true, everyone
has enslaved Hindus. A lot of people would come to India and take Brahmin
women and children as slaves and some would send Brahmin boys as gifts to
others. This is your history, don't accuse anyone else for anything.
Marcus Aurelius
2005-11-17 03:35:20 UTC
Don't you see, leaker, that that is _your_ history?
The strong remained Hindus, but those that got dominated became
mohamedans. A few unfortunate strong ones got trapped inside mohamedan
areas - and see what pisslam has done to them.
The perversity of kukuran can be seen from paki attitudes - the like
being inhuman if sharia allows it.
And that is why pakiland will not live very long. Anachronistic and
delusional empires of kukuran based lunatics are a dead end - and their
end is near.

Adi Anant
striped_mule
2005-11-17 16:12:49 UTC
History lesson for you Nadman Ant! The invaders kept them as slaves
just like they were before the invaders arrived. Nothings changed for
them. Infact they will probably attain nirvana as they still perform
the work they were meant to do under hindu law. Thats good isnt it?
but those that got dominated became mohamedans
Dominated? Dominated by whom? The invaders. Thats who. Your masters for
a 1000 years!

You have to wonder where the "legions" of invaders disappeared to after
defeating the hindoooz. Surely they didn't melt away to shag the war
booty. The invaders went right up to the north. Most of the population
was enslaved and put to proper work building the roards and monuments.
and see what pisslam has done to them
The invaders maintained the status quo. They didn't want to change the
way things were done too fast lest it caused social upheavel. I suppose
the hindu traditions continued under new masters.
The perversity of kukuran
Is that a real stutter? If so, I can picture drool dripping down your
face when you when you see the shiva lingam at the temple and stutter
"sh-shiva li-lingam ke jai".
And that is why pakiland will not live very long
Nagaland. Punjab, Kashmir. Assam. Andhra Pradesh. Gujarat. Not to
forget your bonded slave population of dalits. I predict mahabharat
losing both legs and her cleavage anytime soon.
Anachronistic and delusional empires of kukuran based lunatics are a dead end - and >their end is near.
Is that from the start of Diablo or Doom II/ Quake or what?
Marcus Aurelius
2005-11-18 06:21:49 UTC
History lesson for you, stupid mule: Invaders created a servile class
of mohamedans - those that go by the name of pakis these days. And how
do you think these "invaders" became mohamedan? Their cultures got
screwed by mohamedans from outside too. That's how.
Hindus withstood the absolute worst of horrors that the mohamedans
could throw at them, and came out stronger.
The weak started bowing their heads to allah and dreamed up fantasies
of being quraishis, syeds and whatever shit kukuran extolled. The
strong ones stayed Hindus through all the horrors of mohamedan
genocidal rule.

Stipid mule, kukuran is an inside joke, only for those who know what a
kukur is.
Why don't you do a google search for "kukur sanskrit" and see what it
is.

I wonder if pisslam made kukurs of pakis or did kukuran made
pisslamists of them.

Quite a conundrum!

Adi Anant
HalcyonWild
2005-11-18 19:13:22 UTC
Post by Marcus Aurelius
[...]
Yes marcus, you are right. These pakis who claim to be invaders are
actually the bastard children of the arabs, afghans , iranians, hindus
who invaded them. they themselves dont know whether they carry Hindu,
Arab, Afghani or Iranian genes. Tsk tsk.

we were strong enough to withstand them , and almost drove them out of
India , until the british came and spoiled the show.

Marathas kicked their ass out of whole of south india, right up to
Gwalior. In the north, Punjabis(Hindus and Sikhs) and Dogras beat the
crap out of them. Rajputs kicked them out of Rajasthan after initial
defeats. Jats kicked them out of UP and Haryana.

the only thing i read on this newsgroup, posted by pakis is, ...

You indians doing that.. we can do better.
You indians make this.. we also make this and better.
You indians have sex 7 days a week.. we have it 8 days a week.
You indians can make a car.. we can make a car, and better car. ( see
habib motors )
You indians make cellphones.. we make cellphones too... and better
ones. of course, they are cell phones that need to be connected by wire

and battery life is 5 minutes. what.!!?? i thought cell phones means
phones that work on battery cells...
You indians worship cows... we worship allah, everything else is
bullshit. and we will remove everything else from the earth. (actually
i would anyday worship a cow than a corpse kept in a stone building, in

some desert in arabia).
You indians worship monkeys.. we also worship monkeys better than you..

oooopsss. no no no, i dont mean that, i dont worship monkeys.
You indians make planes.. we also make planes, and better ones. and
crash them into buildings in the western countries. Also we know how to

take off, but no need to learn landing.. see we are sooo advanced. our
planes land automatically ( after being shot LOL ).
You indians piss 7 times a day, we do it 8 times a day, see we are
better.
You indians are low paid outsourcing workers.. see we are better, we
dont do others work, because nobody would give us any work. So we beg
for india's nasscom to help us.
You indians are very proud of yourselves, so happy at little news of
technological advancements.. see we are always happy at the improvement

of jehadi technologies and spread of islam all over the world. soon
europe and china will be ours...
You indians are so black, we are better, we are so white. ( yeah ,
thats the effect of european and arab genes. :-D ) (Remember, blacks
have bigger dicks... so, now Despair.... )
You indians are so poor, see we have more money than you ( good we
learnt how to cry better, so the westerners are really touched and give

us some alms ).
You indians are short, see we are so tall, and so we are better.
You indians have suffered tsunami, see its Allahs wrath, we dont suffer

anything because we are better, ( did anyone mention earthquake here...

)
You indians dont have advanced medical technologies... see we are
better, we have western medical technologies (its another matter we
have to rush to the western countries to get ourselves treated. or
india if we cannot afford it)
You indians have ugly gals, and easy going gals, we are better.. we
have more beautiful and cheaper gals, from cultured paki families.

We are better... we are better... We are better than indians. :))
ROFLMAO.

So long, suckers.
Seeker
So long, suckers.
striped_mule
2005-11-19 05:21:55 UTC
Ah. Poor delirious kukur yoni Nadman Ant.

You claim all moslems are hindu converts right? Then I have to say that
the hindooooooz were the biggest wusses on the planet to have been
subjugated by a small legion of arab invaders. Tsk tsk. Had the
hindooooz had the balls to face the invaders, they wouldn't have to
slurp slurp asses for a 1000 years.

The reality is far different. The masters brought traders, slave
masters, architects, strategists and more soldiers to subjugate the
chamars. These people brought their families to settle in with them.

You do know that islam was spread by the sword. So it was islam or next
janam as kiukar yoni for most hindus. And believe me, the uni-brow
hindnis are so ugly, no muslim would touch one with his foot.

Now for a hypothesis. If your matajee (Mrs. An Ant) was done "garba
dhana" by a moslem invader, would she let the "paap" live? Would she
even want to live herself? Would she let the paap grow up a moslem? The
answer is no. You would kill your matajee or kill the "paap" when it
was born. You kukur yonis would most certainly not let it grow up a
moslem. Thats the sad truth for you hindus who twist the facts around
in an attempt to feel good, when you know that the reality is far
different.

Indeed quite a conundrum!
Marcus Aurelius
2005-11-19 05:47:55 UTC
Read it again, mohamedan.
Weak and cowardly Hindus became pakis.
The strong Hindus remained Hindus.

The rest is just your kukuran stuff clouding your tiny two brain cells.

So I will forgive you if you can't get it, mohamedan.

Adi Anant
striped_mule
2005-11-19 17:28:55 UTC
Post by Marcus Aurelius
Weak and cowardly Hindus became pakis
That would be the land owners in Sindh/ Punjab (the string pullers
behind the scenes). The rich and powerful.
Post by Marcus Aurelius
The strong Hindus remained Hindus.
That would be the bonded slaves we have in Pakistan. The weak, broken
people who are traded as commodities.

Try making sense of this kukur yoni! Swallow some protein soma real
quick!
The truth is that the invaders ruled with an iron fist and enslaved the
hindoooz. Painful for you, but thats the truth! There were no
conversions! The slaves are proof of that!
k***@gmail.com
2005-11-19 19:57:28 UTC
Post by Marcus Aurelius
The strong Hindus remained Hindus.
That would be the bonded slaves we have in Pakistan. The weak, broken
people who are traded as commodities.
Try making sense of this kukur yoni! Swallow some protein soma real
quick!
The truth is that the invaders ruled with an iron fist and enslaved the
hindoooz. Painful for you, but thats the truth! There were no
conversions! The slaves are proof of that!
halfhindu paki son of raped devdasi,born to sandniggers,and forced to
worship the religion of their womens/mothers rapists,or generally
classified as Pakistanis today,this makes for real good sense and
sensibility,but for a paki who is a wannabe donkey,cmon maaan give me a
fucking break,you aussie arsewipe paper chewing paki idiot.
Seeker
2005-11-23 05:07:37 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by Marcus Aurelius
The strong Hindus remained Hindus.
That would be the bonded slaves we have in Pakistan. The weak, broken
people who are traded as commodities.
Try making sense of this kukur yoni! Swallow some protein soma real
quick!
The truth is that the invaders ruled with an iron fist and enslaved the
hindoooz. Painful for you, but thats the truth! There were no
conversions! The slaves are proof of that!
halfhindu paki son of raped devdasi,born to sandniggers,and forced to
worship the religion of their womens/mothers rapists,or generally
classified as Pakistanis today,this makes for real good sense and
sensibility,but for a paki who is a wannabe donkey,cmon maaan give me a
fucking break,you aussie arsewipe paper chewing paki idiot.
Shut up, asshole. You know how many Brahmins were sold as slaves. you also
know how many rajput daughters were handed over to the invading army of any
kind.
Seeker
2005-11-23 05:06:18 UTC
If this is what you need to believe to be able to live with yourself, that's
fine with us.

It must not be easy knowing that you are a progeny of raped Hindu women. I
commend you for finding a way to fool yourself so you don't kill yourself
out of shame.
Adi Anant
k***@gmail.com
2005-11-19 19:45:28 UTC
Post by striped_mule
[...]
hehehe machod mule, halfhindu paki son of a raped devdasi,by sandnigga
is a regd trade mark,its going to be listed in the oxford dict,because
of its common use,and popular acceptance,HHPSRDS=PAKI in
short....HHPSRDS gives more depth and accuracy of the origin of
Pakistan,and Pakistanis,and gives a broader perspective,how you were
born to devdasis in India.

when sand niggas came they only fucked and ran off,without taking their
children of rape,and they never took or gave you an chance to call
yourself and wannabe Arab,but as punishment to wards their raped
progeny,they left you with a cruel option of worshippen your own
mothers rapists religion,

By which you can hang on to their coattails of Arab piss-drinking
pedophile propagating religion,you grabbed it in all
earnestness......result,pakis are international pariahs,and no one
wanna see your fucking commode shaped ghand cum face.....

To off -set this shame,and not wanting to be left out of the Arab
loop,you started a story of Islam is the fastest growing religion in da
world,like a drowning rat,you look for a escape route,WHEN AMERICA IS
FUCKING ARABS,PISSING ON ISLAM,FLUSHING YOU AND KORAN LIKE RATS,AND
GENERALLY FUCKING THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ISLAM,WITHOUT A FUCKING
CARE IN THE WORLD,

when people firmly took the stand Islam is the most hated and
despised,pedophile propagating poop that was ever dreamt up by man,in
a ancient era of madness,and this madman's delusional journal entries
of cult confusion,misery,xxx ramblings,was adopted by waylaying
sandniggas as Koran,and ISLUM became a religion for like minded
refusenik,rapists,rouges and chooras,like you....with a lot of escape
routes built in,to escape crime,by invoking the name of an ancient
madman.
Romanise
2005-11-17 17:38:10 UTC
Post by Seeker
A lot of people would come to India and take Brahmin
women and children as slaves and some would send Brahmin boys as gifts to
others.
No doubt the lakhnavi woman who exposed this hajjamudin to be eunuch
was a brahmin.
Seeker
2005-11-18 05:43:03 UTC
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
A lot of people would come to India and take Brahmin
women and children as slaves and some would send Brahmin boys as gifts to
others.
No doubt the lakhnavi woman who exposed this hajjamudin to be eunuch
was a brahmin.
Hahahaha. There is no such thing as a Brahmin anymore. They were all killed
or enslaved by many different armies.
Romanise
2005-11-18 06:09:00 UTC
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
A lot of people would come to India and take Brahmin
women and children as slaves and some would send Brahmin boys as gifts to
others.
No doubt the lakhnavi woman who exposed this hajjamudin to be eunuch
was a brahmin.
Hahahaha. There is no such thing as a Brahmin anymore. They were all killed
or enslaved by many different armies.
Even so fright you have taken of brahmins is just eating you up, or is
it hate?
Seeker
2005-11-18 13:50:10 UTC
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
Post by Romanise
Post by Seeker
A lot of people would come to India and take Brahmin
women and children as slaves and some would send Brahmin boys as gifts to
others.
No doubt the lakhnavi woman who exposed this hajjamudin to be eunuch
was a brahmin.
Hahahaha. There is no such thing as a Brahmin anymore. They were all killed
or enslaved by many different armies.
Even so fright you have taken of brahmins is just eating you up, or is
it hate?
Neither. I am neither frightful nor hateful of the Brahmins. I am simply
pointing out that those living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at
others.
South Indian
2005-11-18 06:24:30 UTC
Is this hajam sucker a lakhnavi baghoda? I have special liking for
lakhnavi muslim courtesans who nautch and swirl for the pleasure of
their patrons (like me). Humping this launda to cure his khujli should
not be that bad. What do you say bhosra?
h***@hotmail.com
2005-11-18 07:32:30 UTC
Visit your devdai matajee at your local ram temple. She obliges other
chamars so you should get a discount.
Seeker
2005-11-18 13:51:34 UTC
Natch and swirl is for your laundi matha. You never answered my question,
about how drunk or drugged up or inebriated was your father to hump someone
as ugly as your matha?