ENUMERATE AND ELABORATE ON ALL BENEFITS OF USA OCCUPATION OF IRAQ TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ISRAEL AND ENGLAND
Aviroce
2007-01-10 17:04:24 UTC
Nations invade for interests. We know that the United States of
America planned the invasion and occupation of Iraq in the early
nineteen nineties (about 1992 through a plan formulated by Wolfowitz in
cooperation with Perle and Natanyaho of Israel among others.) The
United States of America is occupying Iraq and has installed an agent
government in Iraq. The question that remains is this: WHAT BENEFITS
THE OCCUPATION OF IRAQ HAS GIVEN (1) THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, (2)
ISRAEL, AND (3) ENGLAND? PLEASE ENUMERATE AND ELABORATE ON SUCH
BENEFITS.
x***@yahoo.co.uk
BENEFITS.
Aviroce
BENEFITS.
x***@yahoo.co.uk
BENEFITS.
Aviroce
BENEFITS.
Daniel Bernard
2007-01-10 17:21:17 UTC
Post by Aviroce
Nations invade for interests. We know that the United States of
America planned the invasion and occupation of Iraq in the early
nineteen nineties (about 1992 through a plan formulated by Wolfowitz in
cooperation with Perle and Natanyaho of Israel among others.) The
United States of America is occupying Iraq and has installed an agent
government in Iraq. The question that remains is this: WHAT BENEFITS
THE OCCUPATION OF IRAQ HAS GIVEN (1) THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
None for a nation as a whole but US contractors have been able to
fleece billions from the US government in no-bid contracts.
Post by Aviroce
(2)
ISRAEL,
1) The removal of the one Arab leader who did more than offer just lip
support to the Palestinians.

2) Sent a message to the other Muslim leaders that can be summed up as
"fuck with us and we will get the BIG-DUMB-WHITE-AMERICAN to bomb your
country.

3) It created a diversion that allowed Israel to continue its
state-sponsored oppression of the Palestinians by tying everything in
with the "war on terror".

4) Allowed for the, now defunct, Manavgat River water deal between
Israel and Turkey.
Post by Aviroce
AND (3) ENGLAND?
None apart from.........

Oh wait, none at all.
--
amicalement,

Daniel
Aviroce
2007-01-10 21:12:06 UTC
"None for a nation as a whole but US contractors have been able to
fleece billions from the US government in no-bid contracts. "

You fail to see that globalization is company-directed policy-what is
good for the company is good for America.

The money comes out of the US budget. When the money is exchanged for
goods and services (even no services at all) the money comes back as
taxable income to the company and generate jobs within the United
States.

But then does the United States get anything for the money spent on its
personnel from Iraq?
Post by Aviroce
(2)
ISRAEL,
1) The removal of the one Arab leader who did more than offer just lip
support to the Palestinians.
2) Sent a message to the other Muslim leaders that can be summed up as
"fuck with us and we will get the BIG-DUMB-WHITE-AMERICAN to bomb your
country.
3) It created a diversion that allowed Israel to continue its
state-sponsored oppression of the Palestinians by tying everything in
with the "war on terror".
4) Allowed for the, now defunct, Manavgat River water deal between
Israel and Turkey.
Post by Aviroce
AND (3) ENGLAND?
None apart from.........